• The KillerFrogs

Golf Cart Shuttle Request

Icaughtthevisor

I want to start by saying I think TCU does a solid job making the Carter accessible for our senior frog fans.

I have a request for a possible improvement.

Would it be possible for TCU to have a golf cart run between the buses and the entrances to protect our seniors.

Many of our seniors take the buses from doxology and other sites to the stadium, which is great because they don’t have to walk up and down hills, however they still have to walk a decent way up and down not level ground. Running a golf cart shuttle would help protect them from injury.

TLDR: A family member of mine fell walking from the stadium to the bus and I would like him to be able to keep going to games as long as he can.

Paul in uhh

I think it’s an idea worth pursuing. Could even get Greek kids to do it to raise money for philanthropy.

Or they could install gondolas

JugbandFrog

I had the hardest time this weekend with my foot in it’s current state. I struggled to get to the game, and the walk back to the car and night were almost as painful as what I witnessed Saturday night.

Would have been nice to have a ride.

Toad Jones

Good idea. I know churches that provide the service for much less distance and challenging terrain. That said, I’ve often wondered about a catapult system of transportation. Innovative, aerial, fun for all ages.
COMPLETLY off subject but jettying fans into stadium allows this somewhat. Today, finally, the head at NASA said, yes, mostly likely we are not the only people in our universe. Really, no joke! Easy with the political jokes but wouldn't it be fun.

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
I thought this was a fantastic idea. My wife and I both have trouble walking that far. We even have handicap parking status. I emailed the AD’s office. They suggested we take the Doxology shuttle as it drops off near lot 1, or see if there are any handicap spots available in the lot 5 parking garage when we get to the stadium. How early would we need to try and get to the garage? What if we got there and there were no spaces and then drove to Doxology and it was full?

I assume the AD would now expect us to skip attending the game in person and just listen to it on the radio while we make the hour’s drive back home and hope to get there in time to catch the second half on tv? We can’t afford a close-in parking space.

TCU cares. NOT!

Froginbedford

I want to start by saying I think TCU does a solid job making the Carter accessible for our senior frog fans.

I have a request for a possible improvement.

Would it be possible for TCU to have a golf cart run between the buses and the entrances to protect our seniors.

Many of our seniors take the buses from doxology and other sites to the stadium, which is great because they don’t have to walk up and down hills, however they still have to walk a decent way up and down not level ground. Running a golf cart shuttle would help protect them from injury.

TLDR: A family member of mine fell walking from the stadium to the bus and I would like him to be able to keep going to games as long as he can.
An excellent idea, but not one that will be feasible to meet the needs for the rest of the season.....
When the Paschal shuttle was resited at Bellaire North and University (8 long, excruciating blocks from the stadium), I wrote Donati explaining the physical hardship that resulted in relation to what I thought was sciatica, but now diagnosed as a degenerative disc....He was cordial, but did not offer any encouraging alternatives....I complained to Donati that the relocation of the drop-off/pick-up location had not been announced prior the the season, and had I known early enough I could have searched for a solution....He quietly did not respond to that....
Golf carts would be great, and in addition to paying to park at Paschal, I would be willing to pay for a golf cart shuttle....