• The KillerFrogs

Golf Cart Shuttle Request

bronco

Reading thru this thread maybe we should just air all of our feelings about the game day experience (minus the actual play on the field. We have plenty of threads on that) here. Maybe something good can come from it. I will start:
Move Frog Alley back to its original location
Bring back the bands and kids activities to Frog Alley
Stop playing constant techno music during every dead ball on volume level 10
Raising Caine's Karaoke- Put the words to the song on the Jumbo Tron so it can actually be karaoke
Move shuttle bus stops back to Stadium Drive
Update the pre game routine

Things I like
Being able to walk around with a beer and not having to stay in beer tent
Fly overs
Probably something else but can't recall at this time

Jumbotron

Reading thru this thread maybe we should just air all of our feelings about the game day experience (minus the actual play on the field. We have plenty of threads on that) here. Maybe something good can come from it. I will start:
Raising Caine's Karaoke- Put the words to the song on the Jumbo Tron so it can actually be karaoke

Things I like
Fly overs

I only do what they tell me to do.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
The drop off and pick up are hairy, even with the new spot. I waited for 1.5 hours last year for an Uber to accept the fare. It sucked.
Uber sucks. The drivers can cancel a pick-up whenever they feel like it and then you're left scrambling trying to find another driver.

A lil bit of advice, if you're going to an event like a football game or something big like that out of town, save yourself the headache and just get the rental car.

I went to an event in Chicago and waited over 2 hours to get an Uber/Lyft. I had 3 drivers cancel on me during that time.

froglash88

Good idea. I know churches that provide the service for much less distance and challenging terrain. That said, I’ve often wondered about a catapult system of transportation. Innovative, aerial, fun for all ages.
If the catapult helped leave the stadium and TCU, I can think of 15 threads that it would be suitable for.

JugbandFrog

Uber sucks. The drivers can cancel a pick-up whenever they feel like it and then you're left scrambling trying to find another driver.

A lil bit of advice, if you're going to an event like a football game or something big like that out of town, save yourself the headache and just get the rental car.

I went to an event in Chicago and waited over 2 hours to get an Uber/Lyft. I had 3 drivers cancel on me during that time.
I only did it that one time. Never again for large events. You failed to mention Surge Pricing.

Things I like
Fly overs
We can't see the flyovers from the Legends Club seats. Pretty disappointed about that, especially since there have been so many this season.