• The KillerFrogs

GoFundMe: Help Devon Berry Stay at TCU

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
Not everyone is meant to attend a private college. Just saying.

There are also other ways to qualify for attending such a university.

If God wills it, so it will be. It has nothing at all to do with my personal opinion.

Am I being a weewee? Possibly. I did what I did according to the rules at the time. Again, not everyone is is meant to attend this school, no matter what the conditions are. It sucks that it's much harder to attend now than it was back 20ish years ago.
TO THE MODERATOR WHO DELETED MY EARLIER POST:

What The Frog is not an attempt to circumvent the filters.

don

Hi Devon, I've had the opportunity to visit with you briefly a couple of times at the TCU cafeteria and at Main Events. You impressed me with your spirit and positive attitude. Had no idea about your ESPN story or the fact that you wrote a book. Congrats on meeting your goal to stay at TCU and I look forward to reading your book soon. #FrogFam RiffRam!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I hear what you are saying I’m Devon Berry I respect your opinion sir. I worked hard to get here I believe in TCU and this is great university in order to be something you have to do something I will graduate from TCU Mark my Words Go Frogs ! Thank you for your response and support

Classy reply! You could have easily gone the other way with it. You seem destined for good things with such a positive outlook!

All the best!

Devon Berry

Devon, thank you for your response and your attitude. I will admit that I had not looked at the GFM before posting my response. Like another poster, I saw a GFM for tuition and my first thought was "Oh crap, here we go." My apologies for that.

You seem to be a very driven young man. I do believe that you will be successful in this endeavor and well into your future. Hang onto that attitude and don't become a cynical old fart like me. Good luck and keep it up!
Thank you no worries! Go Frogs !

Devon Berry

All good Go !
Devon, thank you for your response and your attitude. I will admit that I had not looked at the GFM before posting my response. Like another poster, I saw a GFM for tuition and my first thought was "Oh crap, here we go." My apologies for that.

You seem to be a very driven young man. I do believe that you will be successful in this endeavor and well into your future. Hang onto that attitude and don't become a cynical old fart like me. Good luck and keep it up!
o