• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Washington Spotlighted On Channel 5

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
4299938.jpeg

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/sp.../041110aab.html

[SIZE=14pt]Washington Spotlighted On Channel 5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Former TCU linebacker preparing for the NFL draft and completing work on his TCU degree[/SIZE]

FORT WORTH, Texas -- Channel 5 (KXAS-TV) in the Dallas-Fort Worth market will profile former TCU linebacker Daryl Washington on its "Out of Bounds" show Sunday at 10:30 p.m. Channel 5 sports anchor/reporter Matt Barrie recently spent a day with Washington.

The segment focuses on Washington's preparations for the National Football League draft while also completing work on his communications degree at TCU.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Guess KXAS won't post that show or segment (any help peacock?), but it was really good. What a great person DW is. Congrats on getting that degree and what lies ahead. You have earned it.

yurintroubl

QUOTE(TopFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 07:10 AM) [snapback]543421[/snapback]
Guess KXAS won't post that show or segment (any help peacock?), but it was really good. What a great person DW is. Congrats on getting that degree and what lies ahead. You have earned it.

I had a DVR FAIL (as in "I recorded the wrong thing")... Hopefully somebody got it and can youtube it for those of us who missed it. :biggrin:

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(yurintroubl @ Apr 12 2010, 01:54 PM) [snapback]543647[/snapback]
I had a DVR FAIL (as in "I recorded the wrong thing")... Hopefully somebody got it and can youtube it for those of us who missed it. :biggrin:

Didn't record it.

mrnicefrog

Do top NFL draft prospects get some sort of an advance on their draft money?

I'm just wondering.

DW deserves his money, and his new Range Rover, I'm just wondering how he already has it???

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 12 2010, 03:29 PM) [snapback]543759[/snapback]

I'm just wondering.

DW deserves his money, and his new Range Rover, I'm just wondering how he already has it???

From his agent.

Big Frog II

QUOTE(mrnicefrog @ Apr 12 2010, 02:29 PM) [snapback]543759[/snapback]

I'm just wondering.

He probably has signed with an agent like all potential NFL draftees.. The agent most likely advanced the money. I do believe I have seen him drive it around too. It's a nice looking car and good for him to be able to buy one. He certainly has worked hard enough to deserve it. I do hope he will remember to put a lot of what he makes away for a rainy day.

mrnicefrog

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 12 2010, 03:33 PM) [snapback]543762[/snapback]
From his agent.

Good for him. :biggrin:

Nice prize to be driving around his last few months on campus.