• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Texas State at TCU Baseball Preview

FrogBall09

I’m not sure about that. Finishing strong might make a difference if we are a “bubble team”.

Let’s hope they play well this weekend.
Last year our RPI was 34 and we were the lowest RPI to ever get an at large bid in the current post season format - and the consensus was that we got what was effectively the last spot because nobody else in the race had won the regular season besides us

This year we are 47th in RPI and if we sweep K state, WVU sweeps Texas and the Land Thieves sweep Okie Lite on Baseball Bedlam - the best we can finish is 2nd…

I will leave everyone to come to their own conclusions

swimmerbabe11

Last year our RPI was 34 and we were the lowest RPI to ever get an at large bid in the current post season format - and the consensus was that we got what was effectively the last spot because nobody else in the race had won the regular season besides us

This year we are 47th in RPI and if we sweep K state, WVU sweeps Texas and the Land Thieves sweep Okie Lite on Baseball Bedlam - the best we can finish is 2nd…

11point7 projected us to Baton Rouge.
it's a wierd year.

let's win the big 12 tournament, shall we?

FrogBall09

11point7 projected us to Baton Rouge.
it's a wierd year.

let's win the big 12 tournament, shall we?
Be a good year for it really - very little “bubble” in the seeding discussion for the conference assuming WVU holds serve over Texas

So several of the other top half teams won’t be willing to risk it all to win it because playing longer reduces their rest and prep time for regionals and won’t buy them much

But since the b12 was down this year, we also have at least 1 if not 2 more teams than normal fighting for the win as their only way into the post season - and TCU is probably one of them

helcap

Texas Tech got a bid last year with an RPI of 42

Deep Purple

Oh My GIF by WGN Morning News
Remember... Just breathe through your eyelids like the lava lizards of the Galapagos Islands.