• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU's NCAA Quarterfinal Match vs. Michigan Postponed to Friday

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

GoFrogs: TCU's NCAA Quarterfinal Match vs. Michigan Postponed to Friday

ORLANDO, Fla. –
No. 2 TCU's NCAA Tournament quarterfinal match vs. No. 7 Michigan has been suspended until Friday due to a severe thunderstorm throughout he east central Florida region.

The match is scheduled to begin not before 11:30 a.m. CT following the conclusion of a corresponding quarterfinal dual between No. 1 Texas and South Carolina.

Semifinal matches will now be bumped to Saturday, with the final to follow on Sunday. Start times for all three matches will be announced tomorrow.

I am seeing a 40-80% chance of showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoons of today, Saturday and Sunday, and also this evening and Sunday evening (common Florida subtropical spring/summer rain pattern); so if they want to finish this outdoors this weekend, then they may schedule the Saturday semi’s and Sunday final to commence in the late mornings.

Last edited:

Putt4Purple

The news release does not state or report the sport involved.
I do not know.
Before there are snarky responses, please understand that most people on this board or even people sporadically involved in the Athletic department do not know all schedules of all sports teams.

Tennis??

froginmn

The news release does not state or report the sport involved.
I do not know.
Before there are snarky responses, please understand that most people on this board or even people sporadically involved in the Athletic department do not know all schedules of all sports teams.

Tennis??
Yeah in this case I think it's easy to figure out that it's tennis but I agree. I have seen stories like that, not listing the sport, and it drives me crazy.