• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Phillips 66 Big 12 Championships Preview

swimmerbabe11

I watched some of the last game. I have never seen a game broadcast from the place, and I was sickened and horrified by the advertising placement. Is it getting so bad that players are literally fenced by advertising? Bracketed on all sides?

I hate advertising.

The ads on this site are absolutely terrible. I'm on my work comp in incognito and half of them are about scantily clad pics and whatnot.

It's awful.

TCUdirtbag

I disagree with the announcers’ conversation suggesting this game determines a hosting spot. I think that TCU can lock it up by winning. But the way they discussed it made it sound like *only* the winner of this game will get to host. I think that’s wrong.

Hard to imagine the regular season conference champ wouldn’t host but the 4th place team would.

TCU does need to win this one or beat OSU tomorrow though, just to be safe.

Pharm Frog

I disagree with the announcers’ conversation suggesting this game determines a hosting spot. I think that TCU can lock it up by winning. But the way they discussed it made it sound like *only* the winner of this game will get to host. I think that’s wrong.

Hard to imagine the regular season conference champ wouldn’t host but the 4th place team would.

TCU does need to win this one or beat OSU tomorrow though, just to be safe.
Personally I hope the Frogs don’t host. Think they have a better chance of advancing on the road. And, I don’t believe they are one of the best 16 teams in the country. Top 25 but not Top 16