• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Phillips 66 Big 12 Championships Preview

FrogUltimate

Really boneheaded baserunning that I’d be yelling at my 14U club about. But here we are discussing ncaa hosting options and doing the same things.

Honestly that was remarkable. Some of the worst baserunning you can have in that last inning. Thankful Baylor was slow and it's 2-2. Although it should be two outs, guy on 2nd.

FrogUltimate

I want to see the baserunning on the Goodloe double. Byrne must have been standing on 1st when that ball dropped between the OF. Only way he doesn't get home. Just awful. If he's standing 2/3rds of the way to 2nd waiting to see what happens, he scores easily

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I'm lost what happened there?
Fly ball. runner on third tagged and scored. runner on 2nd didn't and got doubled off for the third out. outfielder threw to second to double him off, but the second baseman was not on the bag. He caught the ball and took his time showboating over to the base for the third out. But his antics made sure the run counted...2-2

PurpleBlood87

Fly ball. runner on third tagged and scored. runner on 2nd didn't and got doubled off for the third out. outfielder threw to second to double him off, but the second baseman was not on the bag. He caught the ball and took his time showboating over to the base for the third out. But his antics made sure the run counted...2-2
Saw it on the replay. Lollipop toss to second.
Had to go to the garage and get my phone.

PurpleBlood87

I want to see the baserunning on the Goodloe double. Byrne must have been standing on 1st when that ball dropped between the OF. Only way he doesn't get home. Just awful. If he's standing 2/3rds of the way to 2nd waiting to see what happens, he scores easily
Wasn't there but I'll wager Coach Mo held him at third. Byrne isn't slow but he isn't fast.