• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: TCU Baseball at Florida State Preview

froglash88

We just don’t have the pitching this year. This game is over. Lost the series because of hitting batters with 2 strikes, walks and throwing pitches over the middle of the plate with 0-2 and 1-2 counts.

Pharm Frog

We just don’t have the pitching this year. This game is over. Lost the series because of hitting batters with 2 strikes, walks and throwing pitches over the middle of the plate with 0-2 and 1-2 counts.
No freaking idea what you are seeing. We've scored 3 runs in 17 innings and got shut out last night. Would have had to hold them to -1 runs yesterday to win and had plenty of opportunities to put several more runs on the board today and didn't. 31 Ks in 17 innings. 31...and pitchers don't bat.

froglash88

No freaking idea what you are seeing. We've scored 3 runs in 17 innings and got shut out last night. Would have had to hold them to -1 runs yesterday to win and had plenty of opportunities to put several more runs on the board today and didn't. 31 Ks in 17 innings. 31...and pitchers don't bat.
I don’t know what you are seeing. Pitching sucks along with crappy at bats with runners in scoring position.

Pharm Frog

Krob with 3 straight Ks.
Crappy pitching? He had one kid beat the ball into the ground and it hops into LF. Another kid hits a wicket protecting pitch for a three run HR. MP gave us some strong quality and resilient innings. Savage didn't have it and should have never started his last inning. Your claim that we lost this weekend because of pitching means you assume that we would have held FSU to less than 3 runs today to this point. Not realistic.

froglash88

Crappy pitching? He had one kid beat the ball into the ground and it hops into LF. Another kid hits a wicket protecting pitch for a three run HR. MP gave us some strong quality and resilient innings. Savage didn't have it and should have never started his last inning. Your claim that we lost this weekend because of pitching means you assume that we would have held FSU to less than 3 runs today to this point. Not realistic.
I’m talking about tonight only. Mr. Know it all. Meet me at Frog Fountain.

PurpleBlood87

I’m talking about tonight only. Mr. Know it all. Meet me at Frog Fountain.
Fight Punch GIF by Godzilla vs. Kong