GoFrogs: Santa Clara at TCU Baseball Series Preview

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
We Won!
162824-bigthumbnail.jpg

PurpleBlood87

Shoutout the girl in 102. Santa Clara fans are trash
Saw that incident from 103.
Some of the Santa Clara guys were sitting in 103.
The students there were really getting on the Santa Clara players but there were at least 20 of them and I doubt those guys wanted to get into a confrontation with a lot of young ladies.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Saw that incident from 103.
Some of the Santa Clara guys were sitting in 103.
The students there were really getting on the Santa Clara players but there were at least 20 of them and I doubt those guys wanted to get into a confrontation with a lot of young ladies.
Details for out of towners?

PurpleBlood87

Details for out of towners?

I wasn't in that section and just saw some Santa Clara fans in the face of some TCU students.

Got a text from someone in that section in what happened.

"Those adults came over and the 1st sentence out of their mouth was "you need to shut the F-Bomb up" while tapping the kid on the shoulder.

Not an adult way to handle the situation. Unreal ."

I wasn't in that section and just saw some Santa Clara fans in the face of some TCU students.

"Those adults came over and the 1st sentence out of their mouth was "you need to shut the F-Bomb up" while tapping the kid on the shoulder.

I’m that girl. :) those men were completely out of line. Sat down right in front of me and started verbally attacking the TCU grads. They were completely out of line. The grads were just appropriately heckling the opposing team. Last I checked, that’s a part of the game. The grads weren’t cussing or getting personal; just annoying the opposing team and maybe the TCU fans a little too ;).

It amazes me that opposing fans will come sit down in the lower sections and then proceed to tell the TCU fans how we are supposed to act.

Sit there at your own risk. Wear earmuffs, or go back to the away seating section. Our heckling section is rated PG-13 on a bad day. Toughen up.

To add, the 3 men returned to their seats, actually not their seats but I digress, and continued to berate a TCU couple in front of them. At the end of the game the TCU couple came over and shook the TCU grads hands.

Last edited:

atofrog

Contributor
I’m that girl. :) those men were completely out of line. Sat down right in front of me and started verbally attacking the TCU grads. They were completely out of line. The grads were just appropriately heckling the opposing team. Last I checked, that’s a part of the game. The grads weren’t cussing or getting personal; just annoying the opposing team and maybe the TCU fans a little too ;).

It amazes me that opposing fans will come sit down in the lower sections and then proceed to tell the TCU fans how we are supposed to act.

Sit there at your own risk. Wear earmuffs, or go back to the away seating section. Our heckling section is rated PG-13 on a bad day. Toughen up.

To add, the 3 men returned to their seats, actually not their seats but I digress, and continued to berate a TCU couple in front of them. At the end of the game the TCU couple came over and shook the TCU grads hands.
Ryann,

Sorry to hear about this drama last night. We will have staff in the area if needed tonight. I believe you have my contact info. Let me know if you have problems with them again and I will get it handled.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Pharm Frog

Ryann,

Sorry to hear about this drama last night. We will have staff in the area if needed tonight. I believe you have my contact info. Let me know if you have problems with them again and I will get it handled.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Don’t understand why people can’t come watch a game, cheer for your team, have fun, eat and drink massively over-priced concessions, meet some new people, banter a bit, and go home after the game. But in fairness, that was as boring a one-run game as I’ve watched in awhile.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Thank you.