Neutral Record: 6-2
Missouri Valley: 18-6

SANTA CLARA BRONCOS
Record: 35-18
Away Record: 13-10
Neutral Record: 4-0
Southland: 21-18

TCU NOTABLES
• TCU won its fourth Big 12 Championship, going 4-0 en route to the title.
• TCU set a championship record with 48 runs scored and 12.0 runs per game.
• The Frogs are 14-2 in the month of May. TCU is hitting .352, pitching to a 2.99 ERA and fielding .986.
• TCU’s RPI finished the regular season with an RPI of 33. It’s RPI is up 19 points over the last month.
• TCU ranks fifth in the Big 12 in batting at .295, third in ERA at 4.83 and third with a .977 fielding percentage.
• TCU ran its season total to 129 stolen bases, which leads the Big 12 and is tied for eighth nationally. It is the third-most stolen bases in program history.
• Brayden Taylor became TCU’s program record holder with 45 home runs in Thursday’s win. His 21 home runs on the year are tied for the third-most in a single season.
• Ben Abeldt, Karson Bowen, Kurtis Byrne, Elijah Nunez and Brayden Taylor were named All-Tournament.

SERIES HISTORY
• TCU and Arizona will be playing for the 10th time in program history. Arizona leads the all-time series 7-2.
• The series dates back to 1956.
• TCU won the last meeting by an 11-5 score in the 2010 NCAA Fort Worth Regional
• TCU is 1-1 against Arizona at a neutral site.
• TCU and Arkansas have played 71 times previously, with Arkansas leading the series 47-24.
• TCU handed Arkansas its first loss of the season, an 18-6 TCU victory in the Higginbotham College Baseball Showdown at Globe Life Field in Arlington.
• TCU is 6-0 all-time against Santa Clara.
• All six meetings have taken place at Lupton Stadium.
• TCU swept a three game series in 2015 and 2022.

NCAA TOURNAMENT NOTABLES
• TCU earned its 10th automatic bid in program history, having done so in 2004, 2006, 2007 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2021.
• TCU is playing in the Fayetteville Regional for the second time in program history (2019).
• TCU went 2-2 in the 2019 NCAA Fayetteville Regional, advancing to the Regional Championship game as the Region’s No. 3 seed.
• TCU is making its 19th NCAA Tournament appearance in program history and eighth since Kirk Saarloos’ arrival on campus.
• TCU is one of eight programs nationally to have appeared in 17 of the last 19 NCAA Tournaments.
• The Frogs will be a two seed for the fifth time (2005, 2007, 2012 and 2022).
• TCU has been a one-seed eight times (2009-11, 2014-17 and 2021), a three-seed three times (2004, 2008, 2019) and a four seed once (2006).
• The Frogs have played in a Regional in Tucson, Ariz (1956), Austin, Texas (2004), Waco, Texas (2005), Norman, Okla. (2006), Houston (Rice), Texas (2007), Stillwater, Okla. (1994, 2008), College Station, Texas (2012, 2022) and Fayetteville, Ark. (2019).
• The Frogs are 36-24 all-time in the NCAA Regionals.
• In postseason play, TCU is 58-42 (.580) all-time.
• TCU has won seven NCAA Regionals in program history ( 2009, ‘10, ‘14, ‘15, ‘16 and ‘17 Fort Worth Regional as well as the 2012 College Station Regional.
• TCU is 2-12 in road NCAA Regional games and 13-7 in neutral NCAA Regional games.
• TCU and Arizona are meeting in the postseason for the third time (1956, 0-2 vs. Arizona; 2010, 1-0 vs. Arizona)
• TCU is 0-2 against Arkansas in the postseason.
• TCU and Santa Clara have never met in the postseason.

See the full preview at https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/...ogs.com/documents/2023/6/1/NCAA_Regionals.pdf

East Coast

Tier 1
Dear GoFrogs and TCU,
The regional is not at Globe Life Field

What time is today's game? Oh, and what TV channel? Oh, wait, you don't even mention the first game is today and the opponent is Arizona!

Sorry that I've been ragging on the media the last few days, but the errors and omissions have gotten so bad it is just absurd.

I give this one an F.

Eight

Dear GoFrogs and TCU,

What time is today's game? Oh, and what TV channel? Oh, wait, you don't even mention the first game is today and the opponent is Arizona!

Sorry that I've been ragging on the media the last few days, but the errors and omissions have gotten so bad it is just absurd.

I give this one an F.

like it is easy to find any of that stuff and these articles are prepared by the tcu sports INFORMATION department.......

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Dear GoFrogs and TCU,

I give this one an F.

This is just another commentary on the state of today's media. Overly biased, inaccurate and unable to provide information that the public wants.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Dear GoFrogs and TCU,

I give this one an F.
Better call Brevity Frog.

PurpleBlood87

So I'm watching the Kentucky and Ball State game and the color announcer just said when you breakdown the tournament field there are only seven or eight at large bids.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
So I'm watching the Kentucky and Ball State game and the color announcer just said when you breakdown the tournament field there are only seven or eight at large bids.
tenor.gif

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Dear GoFrogs and TCU,

I give this one an F.
Does no one hire editors? Seems to be a lost profession.

OICU812

From the K-State Rivals writer:​

(Please, please don’t anyone mention this to Georgia they may come over here and take our milk money again)

3. COLORADO at TCU - WEEK ONE 11:00 AM FOX​

Chandler Morris started last season in Boulder before his injury gave way to Max Duggan

Chandler Morris started last season in Boulder before his injury gave way to Max Duggan (Associated Press)

Big Noon Kickoff treatment for the reigning national champions as they host the Deion Sanders hype train.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?

From the K-State Rivals writer:​

(Please, please don’t anyone mention this to Georgia they may come over here and take our milk money again)

3. COLORADO at TCU - WEEK ONE 11:00 AM FOX​

Chandler Morris started last season in Boulder before his injury gave way to Max Duggan

Chandler Morris started last season in Boulder before his injury gave way to Max Duggan (Associated Press)

Big Noon Kickoff treatment for the reigning national champions as they host the Deion Sanders hype train.
I must have had one helluva nightmare...