1. The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Meet The Frogs Date Set

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Aug 10, 2018.

1. http://www.gofrogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080918aaa.html

GoFrogs: Meet The Frogs Date Set

FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU will hold its annual Meet The Frogs event Saturday, Aug. 25, from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Sam Baugh Indoor Practice Facility.

The TCU football will be involved as always and for the first time ever, the TCU soccer and volleyball teams will also participate. Posters distributed at the event will be the only items signed by the coaches and players during the autograph session. No extra items are allowed.

Parking is free in Lot 1 and Lot 2. Fans can enter the Sam Baugh Indoor Practice Facility on the south west side of the building.

jugbandxmas likes this.
  2. How does the TCU football get involved? What does the football actually do? As always?

3. The TCU football is legendary, having survived hell and ice. It spits blood when mad and pees on opposing players who dare to hold it.

Salfrog likes this.
  4. The last time I got Patterson to sign a poster during meet the frogs, we didn't have a very good season.

5. Stay home.

6. Anyone who goes, please give us any tidbits of info you may have to share from it.....

7. I need to have a kid. You can't go to these things alone without looking like a weirdo.

8. Football team getting autographs from the soccer team. (Mark Cohen photo) Screen Shot 2018-08-25 at 12.49.04 PM.png

Bob, Shorty, bmoney214 and 6 others like this.
  9. I went. Niang looks huge. Anderson has packed on some muscle. Justin Rodgers looks strong

10. I’ve taken my kids the past 4 years. The players are pretty much awesome with the young ones.

In 2015 I started asking the players how they were doing, ready to get going, etc. That year they were beaten and exhausted from practice. This year was a whole different story. They seemed energetic and excited to get after it. I don’t know if GP changed his practice habits or what but there was definitely a difference.

Asked Turpin and Snell who they wanted to beat the most. Answer was just “all of them.”

They are confident and ready.

Oh, and Anderson is just a beast. I would want nothing to do with trying to tackle him. He looks like he can run through brick walls.

11. Except for George Layne.

Frognosticator likes this.
  12. Anderson got HUGE smiles from my 5 month old boy

13. Which poster did they pass out? I’ve seen 4-5 different versions around town.

14. Knuckle up hand with the schedule on it

15. Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks like a 14-year-old boy and giggles every time I see this.

16. Marketing department definitely put in low effort on that one

17. What does the volleyball poster say?

18. I don't know but they are some large women

19. Friend of mine has a daughter that plays college volleyball in D2. She said there's a girl on the team with the nickname "Moose."

BigPurple87 and MTfrog5 like this.