• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Game notes for tonight's Eastern Michigan-TCU game

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
2018_TCU_Lipscomb_MBB_1881.jpg

https://gofrogs.com/documents/2018/11/25/5_Eastern_Michigan.pdf

Let’s see how the frogs bounce back from the Lipscomb loss. I have no idea how good EM is this season.
Not sure if the upset was on the scale of Hawaii Hilo beating Ralph Sampson Virginia but WTH? And did Fish get hurt again or is Jamie just limiting his minutes? Seems like I saw him for one rotation and never saw him again.

Moose Stuff

Not sure if the upset was on the scale of Hawaii Hilo beating Ralph Sampson Virginia but WTH? And did Fish get hurt again or is Jamie just limiting his minutes? Seems like I saw him for one rotation and never saw him again.

Fish pulled himself from the game is what I heard. No clue how accurate that is.

Portland Frog

Former Frog commit Andre Rafus on the roster for EMU but doesn’t see many minutes.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. And regarding Fisher, as Moose said, he pulled himself after 7 minutes to begin the game because he wasn't comfortable on the knee. At least this is what was stated on the broadcast. It wasn't implied he re-injured himself, but who knows. Obviously we all hope to see him tonight and his progress towards shaking off the rust.

Farmfrog

EM isn’t a strong offensive team but they are good on the defensive side and have a real rim protector. They will have an experience advantage and won’t be an easy out.

Things I want to see are better offensive flow and shot selection. I want to see usmove the ball quicker with less dribbling. I want us to start figuring our rotations (even without Fish).

Things I don’t want to see are Fish if he is not completely confident in his knee. I don’t want to see us forget about Samuel or Alok. I don’t want to see us throw up midrange jumpers unless we absolutely have to. I’d rather we shoot threes than long twos.

Go Frogs!!