• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: From The Desk of #ADJD

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
GoFrogs: From The Desk of #ADJD

Dear Horned Frogs fans:

Tomorrow is TCU Football Game Day! Doesn't that sound great? Our football program has completed its third and final round of COVID testing for the week and I have been in touch with Iowa State who has completed the same testing protocols…it is officially game on for tomorrow at 12:30 p.m. in Amon G. Carter Stadium!

Not only will we have football tomorrow, we are fortunate that we will have fans as well. With our capacity being limited to no more than 12,000 fans, I am proud to say that our amazing TCU students requested over 3,000 tickets and will make up almost 25 percent of the crowd! We have a great tradition here on campus and I am thrilled the students will be able to carry that on and provide a great home field advantage.

As I am sure you know by now, we have some new temporary policies in place for home games this fall, including mobile tickets, temperature checks for everyone entering the stadium, a face covering being worn at all times, social distancing and no tailgating. Everything you need to know in advance can be found HERE.

With the excitement for our football season commencing, it is important to note that everyone in attendance must adhere to our stadium rules this season. If we fail to follow these rules, it will jeopardize our ability to have fans at future games this fall.

However, even with the limited capacity and new policies we are committed to providing an awesome game day experience. From the moment you park your car, visit Frog Alley pregame and walk through the stadium gates, we want you, your family, friends and guests to have a first-class experience. Among the new highlights this year are the following pregame "Happy Hour" specials available up to 30 minutes before kickoff:

Beer - $4.00
Hot Dogs - $2.00
Peanuts - $2.00
Large Popcorn - $3.00
Soft Drink in a New Football Souvenir Cup - $3.50

There are also some exciting new menu choices:

Morgan's Ice Cream (formerly Gypsy Scoops) - $5.50 and served on the east concourse
Fajita Fries - $10.00, located at Bobby's Fajitas on the north concourse

Also new this year is a TCU Horned Frogs Store we will have open in the Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena lobby three hours before kickoff. Come on by and check out the new TCU gear we have available. A lot of you have asked about the image we have used to commemorate Gary Patterson's 20 seasons as head coach. We will have items available with that popular mark at the TCU Horned Frogs Store retail locations throughout the stadium on game day.

Please CLICK HERE to see everything you need to know on your visit with us Saturday.

Read more at https://gofrogs.com/news/2020/9/25/general-from-the-desk-of-adjd.aspx