• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Central Michigan visits TCU tonight

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Anybody have insight into CMU? On paper looks like they may prefer an uptempo game. Shooting percentage meh, turnovers kind of at our level, but 10+ steals a game and an 86 ppg scoring average. Do numbers lie here?

Anybody have insight into CMU? On paper looks like they may prefer an uptempo game. Shooting percentage meh, turnovers kind of at our level, but 10+ steals a game and an 86 ppg scoring average. Do numbers lie here?

They press a lot and play a lot of junk defense and that helps their nice steal numbers. I’m glad we are getting an early look at a team that presses like this to help prep for teams like WVU.

Their scoring numbers are high too because of this pressing transition game style, they score, and give up scores quickly. if we can handle the press, we will handle them.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
They press a lot and play a lot of junk defense and that helps their nice steal numbers. I’m glad we are getting an early look at a team that presses like this to help prep for teams like WVU.

Their scoring numbers are high too because of this pressing transition game style, they score, and give up scores quickly. if we can handle the press, we will handle them.
Thanks. I've felt we've handled the occasional press better than we did last year, though not perfect.

LVH

Keno Davis is their coach. Son of Tom Davis. Apart from a miraculous run in 2008 with Drake he has accomplished nothing in his coaching career. Parlayed that one 2008 season into the Providence job where he was a disaster