• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Baseball travels to Rice tonight

PurpleBlood87

Remember Matt McGuirk hitting i believe a pinch hit (I think grand slam) against Baylor during the Wayne Graham Invitational aka the Rice regional.

Punter1

I think the Smith experiment is a failure. That is unless your goal is to pitch with a 9 plus ERA.

He really should have been out of the 2nd with just 1 run...but obviously couldn't pitch around an error.

I wish we would give King a shot on Tuesdays. I really thought before the season he was gonna be our midweek guy....

MadFrog

We are getting no-hit by a team with a 7-10 record. This team needs a Holaday type vocal leader. Someone who would not put up with this crap.

PurpleBlood87

We are getting no-hit by a team with a 7-10 record. This team needs a Holaday type vocal leader. Someone who would not put up with this crap.

Remember the night against Baylor that Holaday took them all back into the lockerroom or the tunnel and gave them a speech or whatever you want to called it.

PurpleBlood87

This could loss could hurt down the road. Just have to regroup against the Golden Gophers. Maybe Eric Decker will be there to watch the game.

Pharm Frog

This could loss could hurt down the road. Just have to regroup against the Golden Gophers. Maybe Eric Decker will be there to watch the game.

Maybe Jesse James Decker will be there....

jessie-james-decker-bathing-suit-ftr.jpg