• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Baseball at No. 16 Dallas Baptist Preview

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU Horned Frogs (21-11, 7-5 Big 12) at #16 Dallas Baptist Patriots (21-10, 3-0 MVC)

GAME DAY INFORMATION

Field: Hoerner Ballpark
TV: Bally Sports SW/ESPN+ (Non-local)
Radio: KTCU 88.7 FM
Live Stats: GoFrogs.com
Live Video: WatchESPN
Twitter: @TCU_Baseball Instagram: @tcubaseball
Facebook: www.facebook.com/TCUBaseball

TCU HORNED FROGS
Record: 21-11
Away Record: 6-6
Big 12: 7-5
Head Coach: Kirk Saarloos

DALLAS BAPTIST PATRIOTS
Record: 21-10
Home Record: 14-6
MVC: 3-0
Head Coach: Dan Heefner

GAME INFORMATION
Friday • April 12 • 6:30 p.m.
Caedmon Parker vs. Zach Heaton

TCU NOTABLES
• TCU is 2-2 on its current five game road trip after dropping a road series at No. 7 Texas over the weekend.
• The Horned Frogs are 11-7 away from home this season, including a 6-6 mark in true road games.
• The TCU bullpen has allowed just three earned runs in its last 26 2/3 innings pitched spanning six games.
• TCU sits sixth in the league in hitting (.268), fifth in ERA (4.43) and fourth in fielding percentage (.977).
• TCU has drawn 197 walks this season, a mark that is sixth nationally.
• TCU has turned 27 double plays this season, the second-most in the Big 12.
• Tommy Sacco has reached base safely in nine straight plate appearances (6 hits, 3 walks).
• Elijah Nunez is now 17-for-17 in stolen bases, a total that ranks tied for 27th in the nation.
• David Bishop ranks third among NCAA freshmen with 37 RBIs.
• River Ridings picked up his ninth save of the season, a mark that is tied for fourth nationally.
• Brayden Taylor has homered in back-to-back games and now has seven on the season.
• Taylor continues to lead the nation in total walks (36) and Elijah Nunez ranks tied for 12th with 31.

ROAD NOTABLES
• TCU will play 22 road games this season.
• TCU is 6-6 away from home this year.
• TCU has won 26 of 47 road series since Kirk Saarloos’ arrival in 2013.
• TCU is 25-12 in road midweek games under Saarloos.
• TCU is 107-81 on the road with Saarloos on staff.
• TCU has been above .500 on the road in six of Saarloos’ nine seasons on staff.

mc1502

Anyone else planning on going to this game? The 1502 family tries to make it out every time the game is at DBU, as great tickets are cheap and readily available. I hope the weather doesn't screw things up.

hometown frog

Anyone else planning on going to this game? The 1502 family tries to make it out every time the game is at DBU, as great tickets are cheap and readily available. I hope the weather doesn't screw things up.
I thought about it. But that weather concern tonight has so far scared me off of executing that thought.

mc1502

With the lighting delay, and the likelihood of more rain, the 1502 family have thrown in the towel. We’re now headed to Papasito’s for some grub. I was really looking forward to going to this game.

PurpleBlood87

With the lighting delay, and the likelihood of more rain, the 1502 family have thrown in the towel. We’re now headed to Papasito’s for some grub. I was really looking forward to going to this game.
You should have come. Looks like it is going to blow over and be a nice night.