1. The KillerFrogs

God Has A Plan For Your Life

Discussion in 'Hell's Half Acre' started by ThisIsOurTime, May 4, 2020.

1. shhhh. let it go. they're rolling.

2. YA, Spike and steelfrog like this.
  3. think he should take his phd in music theory to indeed and see how much demand there is for that skill set

after he is done fighting off all the job offers he should never think it is a good idea other than wake up each morning and thank God someone is willing to actually pay him to do what he does instead of truly work for a living.

tcumaniac and steelfrog like this.
  4. Wait a minute now. He could also lick his lips and put them on his 'bone and blow. Poeple get paid for doing that.

5. fairly certain they don't need multiple advanced college degrees to do that though

6. I would prefer we were the top Christian school in the state.

7. Because no one reported it and I don’t have time to go through the entire FFF looking for threads to move; I hadn’t actually opened this thread before now. So, yes it’s getting moved but please refer back to the board rules on reporting.

8. God had a plan for this thread.

Salfrog and satis1103 like this.
  9. Why does lemon juice contain artificial flavoring while dishwashing detergent is made with real lemons?

Salfrog, satis1103 and James Penny like this.
  10. Why is abbreviation such a long word? And why is isn’t there another word for synonym?

Salfrog and James Penny like this.
  11. Absolutely 100% of the time I meet a person wearing one I know they are untrustworthy

Salfrog likes this.