1. The KillerFrogs

God Has A Plan For Your Life

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by ThisIsOurTime, May 4, 2020.

1. Does he have a plan for how I’m going to pay my tax bill because damn government wants a lot again this year?

2. Kinda pissed my plan involved taxes at all.

Horny4TCU and Peacefrog like this.
  3. This plan sucks.

4. My sister’s plan really sucked. She didn’t even make it to 33. This should be like electricity, where we can switch plans whenever we want.

5. You do it's called free will. But you aren't free from the consequences. Societal rot is a product of such poor choices made en masse.

Frog DJ likes this.
  6. I prefer the thread full of harlot bosoms

7. Aaaaand you go on ignore.

8. E. Michael Jones would have been a prime candidate for the Waffen SS.

What Up Toad likes this.
  9. This site keeps getting worse and worse.

10. But what does the splc say about this guy?

I kid, I kid.

I know nothing about this e michael jones guy. I'll have to do a little research. Probably from many different angles.

11. Yeah, except for the whole he is a staunch Catholic and believes in Christian morality and so wouldn't support Hitler's social darwinism (an atheistic idea). If we are using analogies, a better one would be comparing the ADL with the brownshirts by how they attack anyone who dares disagree with them.

12. He can call himself whatever he likes, but his views are at odds with what the Catholic Church believes.

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. Move this to the general board... a little self awareness would be nice

notyalc, satis1103 and Peacefrog like this.
  15. I don't know there seem to be a good number of Catholics that agree with Dr. Jones. I am not aware of him or the others being excommunicated. And as far as I can tell, his beliefs are consistent with traditional Catholicism.

Do you believe the Catholic Church doesn't think God has a plan for your life? In the video, which part do you think the Catholic Church would object to? Should he not have tried to save the lady's life? Should he not have told her about God's plan? Should he not be encouraging regular folks that God has a plan for their lives?

16. This is worse than the guys on the street who yell at you.

James Penny likes this.