• The KillerFrogs

Go Cowboys!

Pharm Frog

My son played w JRet who took the very indirect route to a Super Bowl ring when the Steelers last won as the deep snapper even though he was a dlineman too. As I remember, the DS tore up knee with 5 games left, JRet gets a call to try out, makes team, snaps rest of season, playoffs and Superbowl.

I have a Pit layover not long after that, go to area right on river and there were Steeler stores everywhere. I want #61, I go in a store tell the owner what I’m looking for, his eyes get huge when he says in strong area accent which sounded New Yorker to me, “that deep snappa” then he tried to say the last name several times. I said Ree Toff Ski (Retofsky). “Yea, that’s his name, his jersey been gone, everyone up here thought he was from Europe wiff that name”!

My ONLY attempt at ever trying to buy an NFL jersey. JRet Austin Police now, Support that thin blue line!
Didn’t realize Austin still had police.

Not one of them since the Texans were established, so quite an accomplishment.
Oh really? Well, the Texans have been a franchise for 20 seasons, so lets compare the Texans first 20 seasons with the Cowboys first 20 seasons, shall we?

In the Texans first 20 years, the Texans have made the playoffs 6 times, with a 4-6 record. Never made it past the divisional round.
In the Cowboys first 20 years, the Cowboys made the playoffs 14 times, with a 17-12 record. Made it to the conference championship round 8 times, and went to the Superbowl twice.

Not even close. Your Texans are basically a failure of a franchise.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Oh really? Well, the Texans have been a franchise for 20 seasons, so lets compare the Texans first 20 seasons with the Cowboys first 20 seasons, shall we?

In the Texans first 20 years, the Texans have made the playoffs 6 times, with a 4-6 record. Never made it past the divisional round.
In the Cowboys first 20 years, the Cowboys made the playoffs 14 times, with a 17-12 record. Made it to the conference championship round 8 times, and went to the Superbowl twice.

Not even close. Your Texans are basically a failure of a franchise.
Granted, so since the Texans have been in existence they have been equally failures. No arguments there.

FrogCop19

someone pitch a reality show to the mouse in which lane gets to do whatever he wants with the offensive side of the ball and gary gets the defensive side of the ball
Halfway through the season, we throw in this guy to be the special teams coach:
Screen_Shot_2018_10_23_at_7.59.10_AM.png