• The KillerFrogs

Go Butler!

$mooth

They're right down the road from me. I've been here 4 years and cheering for Butler since we moved (gotta support the small, local private school). Amazingly, it seems like Indianapolis just realized that Butler existed this past week.

It's all about the size of the fight in the BULLDOG!

Frogo

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Apr 6 2010, 03:35 AM) [snapback]541056[/snapback]
Refs letting them play so far. Lots of traveling and hammering.

This is a game worth watching. If you're not, switch it on.

SFA Frog

QUOTE(Frogo @ Apr 5 2010, 09:41 PM) [snapback]541057[/snapback]
This is a game worth watching. If you're not, switch it on.

I don't even like basketball and was planning on going to bed but this game is too good right now. I probably just jinxed the game...

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Duke gets away with a goal tend that wasn't even close. Its basically playground ball and then refs blow the whistle on something ticky tack.

Fun game however and Butler definitely belongs, hope they can pull it off.

FrogAbroad

Just saw the graphic about how many non-BCS teams had won the NCAA Basketball Tournament.

Thank you, network guys, for educating me. Dang, I thought that "B" stood for "Bowl," not "Basketball."

Cartel weasels are trying to get their slimy tentacles into everything!

gdu

Great game. If Butler hadn't had that 6 minute lull on offense towards the end of the game or the refs had given Zoubeck any of the 3 5th fouls they could've called... Pretty good shots by Hayward at the end of the game.

Dogfrog

How many times did Nantz throw down the "m" bomb (mid-m.a.j.o.r.) over the course of the tournament? I mean, what's the point?

Annoying Group of 20

Watching Duke fans celebrate looks like fake TV. That weak charge call at the 12 minute mark put them up four or five and should have gone the other way. Felt like Butler really played from behind from there out. Too bad one of those couldn't have gone down at the end. That was one play away from possibly the greatest championship game of my lifetime.

Tucson Frog

QUOTE(Frogo @ Apr 6 2010, 03:38 AM) [snapback]541068[/snapback]
Wow. Butler had their opportunities. So-o-o close.

I can't recall a better championship game. (edit) They should be somebody to watch next year. They only have two seniors on the team.

y2kFrog

QUOTE(IamFroglash88 @ Apr 5 2010, 07:45 PM) [snapback]541074[/snapback]
bad charge call
no call on obvious basket interference

I couldn't believe nobody ever said anything about that. The ball was obviously laying on the rim, and like Scheyer could ever get high enough for a legal tip in.