• The KillerFrogs

Gm 1 & 2 sold out

sGF43S0.jpg

TCUdirtbag

Good and bad. Means Frogs gobbled up tickets, but also means a lot of good Frog fans won't be able to get in. I'd watch for more/updated info coming out in the next couple days, though. You never know...

Stiff Arm Frog

I thought GA tickets didn't go on sale until tomorrow?

I'm guessing they're probably just sold out of seated tickets. Could be wrong though.

punter9

part of me is upset because I can't wait to go.  The other part of me is happy because it will be full of frogs.  I am betting there are still GA seats.

froginmn

Shorty said:
Obviously a photoshop. No way Phormer's phone has 85% battery.
Yes, but he has a missed call, which was probably the ticket office offering front row seats, which they subsequently gave to Maniac.

TCUdirtbag

Y'all, the email and tweet and all seem pretty clear --- they're out. Period. 

My guess is they oversold GA Monday night and Tuesday until they shut it down. The season ticket holders then gobbled up what was left and they've accidentally sold too many GA tickets. 

Remember, they said they're cutting it off in the 5,800-5,900 range. Well, 4,500 seats + 1,300-1,400 GA isn't all that many when STHs get up to 4 GA/SRO each. 

On the plus side, I bet some donors with $ won't be able to get in and so we may get a stadium expansion and some of Schloss's upgrades soon!

frognutz

TCUdirtbag said:
Y'all, the email and tweet and all seem pretty clear --- they're out. Period. 

My guess is they oversold GA Monday night and Tuesday until they shut it down. The season ticket holders then gobbled up what was left and they've accidentally sold too many GA tickets. 

Remember, they said they're cutting it off in the 5,800-5,900 range. Well, 4,500 seats + 1,300-1,400 GA isn't all that many when STHs get up to 4 GA/SRO each. 

On the plus side, I bet some donors with $ won't be able to get in and so we may get a stadium expansion and some of Schloss's upgrades soon!
But how would a season ticket holder not be able to get his reserved seats and be put into GA

TCUdirtbag

Yeah, there are no tickets for Saturday or Sunday at all:

kDV5OSK.png

"Due to high demand from TCU season ticket holders we do not have any tickets remaining to purchse for the first two games of the Super Regional."

TCUdirtbag

frognutz said:
But how would a season ticket holder not be able to get his reserved seats and be put into GA

No clue. PB87, are you sure you aren't getting your seats? Like sure, sure? I wouldn't fret just yet and would check in tomorrow morning with the ticket office. 

frogs9497

There's another thread started by a poster with a similar issue - season ticket holder who got GA tickets instead. Thread title addresses ATO Frog for help.

PurpleOveralls

Posted this in the other thread.

I got a similar email. Looks like they are refunding the price of the reserved seats and giving me GA seats. If you didn't get your season ticket seats they would've refunded you the cost of those as well. But sounds like your email is like mine and only shows refund for the price difference of your additional request, not your season ticket seats.

atofrog

Contributor
Since this is a similar thread, below is my copied and pasted reply in the other thread.

No season ticket holder that purchased their normal reserved seats was denied their tickets.  However, we did have tremendous demand from season ticket holders that wanted extra reserved seats.  Unfortunately due to the expected high demand from STH's to buy their regular allotment this weekend, we only had about 100 unsold reserved seats to try and help STH requests for over 700 extras.

As we do with every event, the extra reserved tickets were issued according to priority rank.  If we could not fill your request for reserved tickets, we replaced them with the same quantity of tickets for the GA area.

We are officially sold out of all reserved and GA tickets for games 1 and 2.  Thank you!

Go Frogs!

PurpleBlood87

TCUdirtbag said:

No clue. PB87, are you sure you aren't getting your seats? Like sure, sure? I wouldn't fret just yet and would check in tomorrow morning with the ticket office. 
Pretty Sure

The details of your transaction are below:

Super Regional All Session
=======================================

Super Regional Game 1
JUN 06, 2015 at 02:00pm
Lupton Stadium

Super Regional Game 2
JUN 07, 2015 at 01:15pm
Lupton Stadium

Super Regional Game 3
JUN 08, 2015 at TBA