• The KillerFrogs

Gillespie named TCU DC……

Limp Lizard

FWIW, Oks St. runs a 4-2-5. It's not the alignment, it's the talent and having those guys execute and tackle. Something that just stopped this year. Like I kept saying, the problem with the team was not just x's and o's. For some reason it looks like most of the players just bailed on Gary. Most of the big gains were on blown assignments and or bad tackling, not clever play calling by the offense.

FrogCop19

FWIW, Oks St. runs a 4-2-5. It's not the alignment, it's the talent and having those guys execute and tackle. Something that just stopped this year. Like I kept saying, the problem with the team was not just x's and o's. For some reason it looks like most of the players just bailed on Gary. Most of the big gains were on blown assignments and or bad tackling, not clever play calling by the offense.
Or the LB's still looking at the sidelines for the play...

I know his brother Belt
Ha, if my name was Mr. Buckels I would be tempted when naming my son, but would probably roll it to his middle name, to humor my son. Belt Buckels is a strong “strapping” one syllable masculine name, and names might be important for self image and development—I speculate they can be—must be some social science studies regarding that, jeepers.

Last edited: