• The KillerFrogs

Gillespie introduction…..

Frog Attack II

I’ll say this about Gillespie..He sets a great trap. Your not going to see dominant TFL type defense like you saw out of the great GP era defenses. (Let’s be honest, we haven’t had many of those since joining the B12) However once he churns the roster you will see a defense that forces offenses to grind out 1st downs and doesn’t give up many big plays. What I hope happens is that with the increased athleticism he’ll have access to at TCU, he’ll get more aggressive with his pressure packages. I like this hire and I think now is the right time to move toward odd front.
So you mean that we won't be doing the ol' "sell out to stop that 3rd and 6 from the opponents 23 by putting our worst corners on an island w/out safety help, and blitzing, while up 7 points with early momentum in the first quarter, just to give up a 50 yard play and lose all said momentum"... man, not sure I can watch a defense like you are describing in your comment.

Frawg

I bet the Purple and White masks have already been ordered

noobaylor-0.gif
Hope he doesn’t use scholarship athletes for that nonsense. Our guys will land on a sprinkler head or spent Gatorade cup and be lost for the season.