• The KillerFrogs

Getting Multiple PM's on Different Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

joefrog91

QUOTE(LMc44 @ Aug 17 2007, 01:25 AM) [snapback]22402[/snapback]
Oh my it is true.

Coca Cola Frog has the info. 10 pages can't be wrong.

CCFrog has the info, huh? Info about what? That Diet Blackberry Vanilla Coke tastes like a$$?

QUOTE(Screaming Flea @ Aug 16 2007, 09:21 PM) [snapback]22416[/snapback]
hey coke..... man you've opened up a large can of worms. i don't think that was your intention but possibly those who pm'd you knew what you would do.

I just don't think so.

They're all regulars (not trollish types), and none of them have posted anything on their forums about it. I've PM'd them all and they are being very respectful, and a few are even apologetic.

Anyway, Feisty is supposed to be along soon and hopefully he can clean up the mess.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 09:20 PM) [snapback]22414[/snapback]
I didn't start a rumor. It started last night.

All I did was say that it had obviously spread, and I was getting contacted about it.

I even said that I don't think it's true.

So lay off.

Lay off??? Really??? You can't possibly think that I'm bashing you considering the direction this thread has gone. Also, I heard a rumor that Andre Davis might have had illegal contact with an agent.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]22419[/snapback]
Anyway, Feisty is supposed to be along soon and hopefully he can clean up the mess.

Dear Lord. We've resorted to having Feisty, of all people, clean up our messes. He's supposed to be the one MAKING the messes.

NORMLFROG

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Aug 16 2007, 11:11 PM) [snapback]22377[/snapback]
Everyone should just relax. The whole rumor is just something about Wacker possibly suspending a couple guys. I really don't think it will amount to much.

This is where we end on a high! Good stuff! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NF

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Not saying anything more than that.

Just know that there are rumors out there spreading like wildfire regarding a TCU player and his fate for the season.

I hate that crap. They're obviously trying to stir something up.

We all know better.
Yes, but it really hasn't gotten much better. In fact, it is probably worse today.

(Figured as long as we are resurrecting old threads ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.