• The KillerFrogs

Getting Multiple PM's on Different Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

RicketyFrog

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Aug 16 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]22018[/snapback]
Which PM's? Gordon Brown? François Fillon? Shinzo Abe? Makes a big difference ...

No, Shabazz K Morton.

shabazzrz1.jpg

QUOTE(StealthFrog @ Aug 16 2007, 03:52 PM) [snapback]22156[/snapback]
its a very old rumor

To clear things up.......No, the SWC is not breaking up

That's just stupid. There's too much state pride and reverence for history in the legislature to let a little money break up the Conference ...

HFrog1999

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Aug 16 2007, 01:59 PM) [snapback]22109[/snapback]
You know, I never noticed the balls dangling from Mick's groin on that album cover before ...

fleetwoodmacrumoursus6.jpg

I hear we hired OU's lawyers and they were able to get our sanctions from the 80's reversed. So now Kenneth Davis has one more year of eligibility left...

FinanceFrog

QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Aug 16 2007, 03:13 PM) [snapback]22185[/snapback]
I hear we hired OU's lawyers and they were able to get our sanctions from the 80's reversed. So now Kenneth Davis has one more year of eligibility left...

Yeah but it's a shame because he's going to spend the extra year of eligibility playing women's softball.

bwonger575

Does anyone have some real information? this is killing me. speculation involves a KEY player from what i have heard. can i get a PM...somebody please

FrogRails

QUOTE(ectofrog @ Aug 16 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]22240[/snapback]
Add me to the list of people who wouldn't mind knowing what the hell is going on. PM is fine.

Ditto for me too, if anyone's still sending out PMs and feels like it...

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
GF just proved that if you post a rumored piece of bad news two weeks before the season starts, you can generate 7 pages of posts and over 2100 views.

Status
Not open for further replies.