• The KillerFrogs

Getting Multiple PM's on Different Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcudoc

This is the most retarded thread I have seen. PMs stand for "private" message. That means you should keep them PRIVATE.
Reminds me of the movie, "Saving Ryan's Privates."

goldenfrog

QUOTE(frog bar @ Aug 16 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]22015[/snapback]
Someone PM the rumor to me.

Send it to me also.

Filling

Recovered Workaholic
Okay...here's the big secret: One of our linebackers is sporting a 'frohawk. Looks like Mr T...but with a badder attitude.

Kappa Frog

After reading this thread, I have determined I have wasted 5 minutes of my life that I will not get back. And, I still don't really know what it is all about. :ph34r:

Moving on to another thread....

MountainWestFrog

This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, but now I have concluded that there actually is bad news possible. Just dont know what it is. If it is on another message board then pass it on here or which board to go to.

HFrog1999

QUOTE(MountainWestFrog @ Aug 16 2007, 01:38 PM) [snapback]22084[/snapback]
This is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen, but now I have concluded that there actually is bad news possible. Just dont know what it is. If it is on another message board then pass it on here or which board to go to.

Last year at this time, rumours were going around that were deleted here but turned out to be true. :ph34r:

HFrog1999

QUOTE(oldscribe @ Aug 16 2007, 01:42 PM) [snapback]22088[/snapback]
He who would spread a rumor would suck eggs!
I heard a rumor once that that Francione sucks eggs.

I sure hope you folks are having fun!

One of the problems I have with this board is that it's becoming very much an in-group playground. I think it's great that those of you who live in Fort Worth or nearby can socialize and know each other personally -- I really do. It's even OK when some of the in-group jokes crop up in message threads, so long as somebody explains them for the rest of us.

But between the personal feuds, the adolescent moonings, and this kind of I-know-a-secret-but-I-can't-tell-you childishness, it sure makes it unpleasant to read through this board some days. I know it's August, and the arrival of football (soon, please God, soon!) will cure some of it, but come on, folks, if you have to have your private fun, can't you have it, well.... privately?

KF.C has been a Godsend to those of us remote from campus. It's our only real link to the school and teams we love. And we love them just as much as you locals do. We come here starved for news. No one wants to take the fun out of the board. But drivel like this, which we can't sort out by title and ignore, and which just may have a kernel of news value so we have to wade through it, is beyond frustrating. It's actually worse than the Troll Attacks, if that's possible. At least I know who the trolls are and can put them on ignore or skip over their threads.

I know this won't change anything and I'll just get a lot of flack about being a killjoy in response. So be it. If you can waste my time, I can waste yours.

GO FROGS!!

Froggy Style

Some people just need to grow up a little. Posting that a rumor exists somewhere in the world is just plain worthless.

We're all aware that rumors exist. I just don't need to know the details of geh frosch's life, and that include's whether or not he's hearing rumors he's not going to share or daily updates on the status of his season tickets.

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge
fleetwood-mac-rumours.jpg

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(PurpleBlood87 @ Aug 16 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]22104[/snapback]
Something is brewing. Not sure what though.

Somebody probably had Mexican food for lunch.

QUOTE(Boston Frog @ Aug 16 2007, 02:53 PM) [snapback]22100[/snapback]
fleetwood-mac-rumours.jpg

You know, I never noticed the balls dangling from Mick's groin on that album cover before ...

MountainWestFrog

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Aug 16 2007, 06:59 PM) [snapback]22109[/snapback]
You know, I never noticed the balls dangling from Mick's groin on that album cover before ...

Gross, why did you notice them now that rumors are flying.

Boston Frog (in Paris)

Still on the ledge
QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Aug 16 2007, 02:59 PM) [snapback]22109[/snapback]

Thanks...I just noticed them for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.