• The KillerFrogs

Getting Multiple PM's on Different Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying anything more than that.

Just know that there are rumors out there spreading like wildfire regarding a TCU player and his fate for the season.

I hate that crap. They're obviously trying to stir something up.

We all know better.

Froggy Style

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]22002[/snapback]
I hate that crap.

...but this crap is much better. Just keep it to yourself next time.

QUOTE(Froggy Style @ Aug 16 2007, 12:35 PM) [snapback]22010[/snapback]
No, never, never...

Geh Frosch is falling apart early this year.

Wishful thinking on your part.

Now please, go crawl back under your rock and play with your "Precious". :rolleyes:

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 12:21 PM) [snapback]22005[/snapback]
So you're saying that I'm rumor mongering?

When you monger a rumor, do you have to clean it first?

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(frog bar @ Aug 16 2007, 12:44 PM) [snapback]22015[/snapback]
Someone PM the rumor to me.

Earl Anderson was seen buying lunch at the cafeteria.....

Burner

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 05:17 PM) [snapback]22002[/snapback]
Not saying anything more than that.

Just know that there are rumors out there spreading like wildfire regarding a TCU player and his fate for the season.

I hate that crap. They're obviously trying to stir something up.

We all know better.

If you can't say nothin', then don't say nothin' at all.

MaroonFrog

QUOTE(Duquesne Frog @ Aug 16 2007, 05:44 PM) [snapback]22018[/snapback]
Which PM's? Gordon Brown? François Fillon? Shinzo Abe? Makes a big difference ...

Tylenol. Apparently he's been making money on the side making 'cheese'.

QUOTE(HFrog1999 @ Aug 16 2007, 01:52 PM) [snapback]22023[/snapback]
Cory Rodgers isn't coming back this year.

What about LaMarcus McDonald? He hasn't hired an agent yet, has he?

QUOTE(Burner @ Aug 16 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]22022[/snapback]
If you can't say nothin', then don't say nothin' at all.

How about I wanted fellow frogs to know so that when they're confronted by other people, they can be prepared? All you need to know is it's not true, so now you won't have to hear about it and then come ask.

The details don't matter...that's not the issue. It's obviously not true, so what's the big deal?

But rather than other people hearing about it, then coming here and posting "I heard such and such...is it true?" why not just get us all on the same page.

We're a community and that's what we're supposed to do.

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 01:56 PM) [snapback]22028[/snapback]
How about I wanted fellow frogs to know so that when they're confronted by other people, they can be prepared? All you need to know is it's not true, so now you won't have to hear about it and then come ask.

The details don't matter...that's not the issue. It's obviously not true, so what's the big deal?

But rather than other people hearing about it, then coming here and posting "I heard such and such...is it true?" why not just get us all on the same page.

On what sites are you seeing this? I'm just curious to whom and what you are referring.

PurpleBlood87

QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 12:56 PM) [snapback]22028[/snapback]

How about if you didn't go to so many other school's boards and kick or ant hills you might not get so many messages.

I'm sure it is the same troll going to other boards spouting the same crap he tried to yesterday on here.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(Gehörnter Frosch @ Aug 16 2007, 12:56 PM) [snapback]22028[/snapback]

Such and such is only a problem when the you know what is out of alignment with the whatchacallit.

Status
Not open for further replies.