• The KillerFrogs

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

Sebastian S

If TCU stays in top 4 the most likely place would be 4. The powers at be love idea of OSU vs Michigan rematch in semifinals. Whoever is at 4 is gonna get boat raced by Georgia. Had TCU finished the job 3 was a great spot as Frogs can play with Michigan. Not sure anyone can play with Georgia if they bring their A game.
TCU has a much better resume than OSU and Alabama and it's not even close.

Sebastian S

And say what you want but it's a new team, this is their first season as a unit.

I think it's a good thing to experience a loss. And if ever there were a good loss, this was it.

There will always be an * on this season, we all know they are the conference champs, why does it keep happening to TCU. Co champs 2014 then now a championship game cost us a championship when we really are the true champs.

Anyways, no need to worry, we will be #3.

Jax

TCU will be in the CFP. I can see an argument that they stay at 3, but could also understand if they move to 4, not because of the loss yesterday, but to prevent regionalizing the national championship game.

Pharm Frog

TCU will be in the CFP. I can see an argument that they stay at 3, but could also understand if they move to 4, not because of the loss yesterday, but to prevent regionalizing the national championship game.
So we’re gonna skip the semifinal games and declare the contestants in the national championship game? If Ohio State jumps TCU after yesterday’s events then there’s even more evidence of active and blatant blue blood bias in play. Not saying there isn’t but there’s precisely zero justification for doing that and it would be confirmatory and definitively so.

Jax

As I said, to prevent the possibility of a B1G national championship, I can see the change. If the games yesterday didn't really impact their decisions, whose to say that the committee wanted to get through championship weekend to see if OSU gets in before moving Michigan to #1? Realistically the set up will be:

Georgia
Michigan
TCU
Ohio State

Greg

As I said, to prevent the possibility of a B1G national championship, I can see the change. If the games yesterday didn't really impact their decisions, whose to say that the committee wanted to get through championship weekend to see if OSU gets in before moving Michigan to #1? Realistically the set up will be:

Georgia
Michigan
TCU
Ohio State
Anyone know where the watch party is today?

PurpleBloodSpitter

Are SEC Champs

fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers's Burgers
“Is” is correct. Georgia is the SEC champ. Bulldogs are SEC champs. Georgia Bulldogs are SEC champs.

Pharm Frog

Just step back and think about what is going on right now……

Georgia, Michigan, TCU, Ohio State and Alabama being discussed nonstop. That’s who they are talking about. Incredible company to keep. Amazing how far this program has come since I was in school.
What I am hearing is UGA, UM, OSU, UA are the real powers and TCU managed to crash the blue blood party for a special season. In fact, I just heard an “analyst” say that if UGA got to pick who they wanted to play TCU would be the 1st pick over anyone else in the Top 10.