• The KillerFrogs

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

2themax

I won’t lie, I never ever want to play Georgia. Michigan doesnt Scare me at all. Neither does osu even though they lost today. No one scares me except Georgia.
(and maybe Kansas st next weekend a

I won’t lie, I never ever want to play Georgia. Michigan doesnt Scare me at all. Neither does osu even though they lost today. No one scares me except Georgia.
(and maybe Kansas st next weekend a little)
Ga's def looked very beatable today.
They're pass def is mostly qb pressure.
TCU's off line is underrated.
They do have the best off line though.

Hemingway

Mentioned in the other thread, but for good measure: watch out for:

This week:
- A&M eliminates LSU tonight
- USC wins tonight

Next week:
- Georgia, Michigan win & in
- USC win & in
- TCU loss & fighting for the last spot vs. Ohio State and big-brand-bias

Right now — This scenario seems pretty likely if we lose next week.

And even if TCU wins next week, will the committee still seed 13-0 TCU 4th behind 12-1 USC?
Everyone shut it the hell down on this loss crap right now. Just win the game in front of you , it’s like rat poison with the mentality y’all have. Winners win games.
season 2 GIF

Planks

I still think both 11-1 Ohio State and Clemson 11-2 (assuming Clemson beats UNC) both make it in over 12-1 TCU.

Ohio State would have the better loss (#2 Michigan) and a better OOC schedule (Notre Dame) than TCU

Clemson would have conference champion status and a better OOC schedule (Notre Dame and South Carolina) than TCU.

We need Clemson and USC to lose their conference championship games if we want to make the playoffs at 12-1. If they both lose we are obviously in. If one of them wins we are out at 12-1.

Wexahu

I still think both 11-1 Ohio State and Clemson 11-2 (assuming Clemson beats UNC) both make it in over 12-1 TCU.

Ohio State would have the better loss (#2 Michigan) and a better OOC schedule (Notre Dame) than TCU

Clemson would have conference champion status and a better OOC schedule (Notre Dame and South Carolina) than TCU.

We need Clemson and USC to lose their conference championship games if we want to make the playoffs at 12-1. If they both lose we are obviously in. If one of them wins we are out at 12-1.
If you think Clemson gets in over us in any scenario, you are nuts. Not happening.

Pharm Frog

I would not put it past the powers that be to put Ohio State in if TCU loses. (Please note that I am not in any way justifying this.)
Just win and leave no doubt.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren called No. 3 Michigan's 45-23 victory over No. 2 Ohio State an "instant classic" and made the case after the game that "without a doubt" the Big Ten should end up with two teams in the College Football Playoff.

"One hundred percent," Warren told ESPN on Saturday. "Clearly, Michigan and Ohio State are two of the best four teams in the country, and I think today proved it

TAINTed frog

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren called No. 3 Michigan's 45-23 victory over No. 2 Ohio State an "instant classic" and made the case after the game that "without a doubt" the Big Ten should end up with two teams in the College Football Playoff.

"One hundred percent," Warren told ESPN on Saturday. "Clearly, Michigan and Ohio State are two of the best four teams in the country, and I think today proved it
An instant classic for Michigan. Is that guy a little touched in the head?

Boomhauer

He obviously didn’t watch the game.

Wexahu

How many instant classics have there been where people turn the channel when there is 7:00 left in the game?

Clown.