• The KillerFrogs

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

Frog-in-law1995

So who would you rather play USC in the PAC12 championship, Utah or Oregon? Before today’s games, either would’ve been a 2 point favorite over USC. Not sure how today will affect that, but it’ll be close regardless. I’d rather have Oregon, since Utah already beat them this season (by 1 at home). Which means, Go Washington State!

I think a point to be made is that predictive rankings should respond well to this win. Iowa State was pretty highly regarded in FPI (28th) and a blowout start to finish win is something that has been lacking except for the OU game. Rankings like that aren’t a committee criteria but they look at them for sure. I will be interested to see how much we rise.

Eight

This clown blocked me on Twitter

giphy.gif

*using the work of others as i have nothing to say on my own​

Planks

If you think Clemson gets in over us in any scenario, you are nuts. Not happening.

It’s debatable. The committee doesn’t seem to like Clemson that much, at 1 loss they had them behind two 2 loss SEC schools, and both ACC title game participants lost today so that’s not going to help Clemson’s case. Also Notre Dame losing today doesn’t help Clemson either. You may be right about Clemson.

The most likely scenario of TCU being left out is losing the CCG and 12-1 USC and 11-1 Ohio State making it in over 12-1 TCU. USC would obviously makes it in 100% over TCU, and Ohio State most likely makes it in over TCU.

Point being, we need to beat K State.

dawg

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Big Ten commissioner Kevin Warren called No. 3 Michigan's 45-23 victory over No. 2 Ohio State an "instant classic" and made the case after the game that "without a doubt" the Big Ten should end up with two teams in the College Football Playoff.

"One hundred percent," Warren told ESPN on Saturday. "Clearly, Michigan and Ohio State are two of the best four teams in the country, and I think today proved it
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

An instant classic where one team loses by 22? Nah.

Boomhauer

It’s debatable. The committee doesn’t seem to like Clemson that much, at 1 loss they had them behind two 2 loss SEC schools, and both ACC title game participants lost today so that’s not going to help Clemson’s case. Also Notre Dame losing today doesn’t help Clemson either. You may be right about Clemson.

The most likely scenario of TCU being left out is losing the CCG and 12-1 USC and 11-1 Ohio State making it in over 12-1 TCU. USC would obviously makes it in 100% over TCU, and Ohio State most likely makes it in over TCU.

Point being, we need to beat K State.

I don’t think that quote is from me, weird

Frog-in-law1995

So who would you rather play USC in the PAC12 championship, Utah or Oregon? Before today’s games, either would’ve been a 2 point favorite over USC. Not sure how today will affect that, but it’ll be close regardless. I’d rather have Oregon, since Utah already beat them this season (by 1 at home). Which means, Go Washington State!
oooh, just saw Az State hired Oregon’s OC today. Think I’d rather have Utah play USC now. Go Huskies!