• The KillerFrogs

Georgia, Michigan and TCU

Hemingway

Breaking News: Georgia is SEC Champs
Are SEC Champs

fox tv GIF by Bob's Burgers

arizonafrog12

If TCU stays in top 4 the most likely place would be 4. The powers at be love idea of OSU vs Michigan rematch in semifinals. Whoever is at 4 is gonna get boat raced by Georgia. Had TCU finished the job 3 was a great spot as Frogs can play with Michigan. Not sure anyone can play with Georgia if they bring their A game.
Definitely don’t disagree at all - just don’t see how we are ranked lower than 3 with our only loss in the championship to a top ten team that we have already beat… not to mention that today’s loss was a questionable AF from an officiating standpoint. Who knows if the committee watches or cares

Hemingway

If you were wondering, would ESPN like to make an Ohio State - Michigan rematch? Oh yes. It’s the #1 game in college football right now aside from the Championship game.

If they had a preference, they’d do it in the semi-final, as the CFP Championship is going to be a huge game no matter what. The semi-final performance benefits more from the rematch.

1 Georgia vs. 4 TCU at 3:30pm EST in Atlanta

2 Michigan vs. 3 Ohio State at 7:30pm EST in Phoenix

Not that such things have any impact on the seeding decisions.
After a TCU loss is the only time I’d want the frogs to play GA. So if that’s our lot then
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

LVH

Family Guy, The Simpsons, and Archer for sure.
First 4 seasons of Archer were gold. They took a dip for a few seasons when they drifted away from the ISIS centric storyline and tried a bunch of gimmicks, but they went back to the ISIS format and its gotten good again. Although Jessica Walter dying was a loss because Mallory was such a good character

LVH

We have already seen Michigan-Ohio State. They will be 4 and go against Georgia.
The way I see it, say we lost to Kansas State by 3 in OT back in October, but won by 10 today. There'd be no question we'd be in, and not just that, we would be #3.

I think the whole body of work should matter