1. The KillerFrogs

George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Paul in uhh, May 30, 2020.

1. I worked with a lady who lived in Poly when Black people started to move in. She told me about some White punks who started vandalizing properties and stealing to make it look like the new Black residents were doing it.

Antifa is doing the same damn thing. They have co-opted legitimate protests to cause violence and destruction to advance their sick Marxist agenda.

2. That sucks. Hope he recovers soon.

3. HFrog1999 likes this.
  4. Media being super helpful, per usual:

Eight likes this.
  5. Can we at least call this duo 50 Percenters, or no?

6. Poor guy. He only has an approximately 99.95% chance of surviving.

7. [​IMG]

8. Also, because it is apparently illegal to remove it, the city will be fined $25k. A GoFundMe was established and has already raised $60k.

This sort of peaceful progress is exactly the sort of thing we need to see more of.

The other statue in the park, as well as one of Robert E. Lee at the eponymous High School, were also torn down, this time by protesters rather than officials.

9. Curious, and I think although we view things differently that you are very reasonable, would you say the same thing about Floyd’s video?

10. I thought of that. A qualified yes. The Floyd video similarly made me sick to my stomach. The only possible reason to justify watching it would be if you want to decide for yourself if the police used excessive force. With Dorms there's no debate. He was murdered. It's just watching a scared man die.

Tre J likes this.
  11. Yeesh. Another 3 Percenter/white supremacists? Surprised Crypto didn't beat you to posting all of these.

Eight likes this.
  12. #158 nwlafrog, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    I’ve been a fan of the Hodge Twins for years. Mostly for their comedy and their gym videos. They’ve become a bit more vocal lately about their political opinions. Worth the watch, imo.

13. At least everyone knows where he's from.

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  14. Of course, don't you see the three percenter tat?

Salfrog and TCURiggs like this.