1. The KillerFrogs

George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread

Discussion in 'Killingsworth Court, Formerly The General Forum' started by Paul in uhh, May 30, 2020.

1. I'm just as fine referring to 1586 in place of 1619.

Either, it's been a long time since.

2. agreed, i think my favorite part in the entire argument is the concept by some that the use of slaves in agriculture didn't exist prior to formation of the american colonies and not say several centuries

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.

3. Damn slavs.

Bob Sugar likes this.
  4. Medieval siege engineers would laud the technique.

5. #130 Bob Sugar, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
    I am waiting for the peaceful protesters to offer the cops a giant wooden horse as a peace offering.

6. Boy that’s the truth!

7. Unreal

Ahahaha

stbrab and Paul in uhh like this.
  8. As a person of Czech heritage I am going to loot a Kolache Factory in protest!

9. Thought that tat said "3 Percenter"...

10. obviously master criminal material leaving the distinctive neck tat uncovered

11. About what I expect when I think of antifa

12. google his two accomplishes from my mom's hometown of galesburg....holy [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  13. Sadly, to a large degree this entire protest scenario has been co-opted by Antifa who has been saying for the last few years that they would do this when the opportunity arose. And the liberal media just stokes the fires.

14. Word to anyone that hasn't: Don't watch this video. Don't. Nothing good can come from it. Heartbreaking.