1. The KillerFrogs

George Floyd Protest/Rioting/Looting Thread

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Paul in uhh, May 30, 2020.

1. Showtime Joe 2.0 and Salfrog like this.
  2. Kinda hard to come together and unite when certain media outlets get away with lies like this while our big tech nannies who are so worried about the spread of disinformation on their networks don't tag it with one of their fact checks:

Showtime Joe 2.0 and Eight like this.
  3. That’s a headline from today? Jesus Christ. The guy admitted he had a knife. We all saw the photos. Police were shouting “drop the knife” just to fool witnesses, I suppose?

Hoosierfrog likes this.
  4. Who’s arguing that killing a cop is patriotic? JFC. Hope she finds a country she likes better someday.

nwlafrog, Bob Sugar, Eight and 3 others like this.
  5. #2048 Paul in uhh, Jan 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Hating the USA is a trend right now just like loving it was in the years immediately after 9/11. I am hoping it’s a pendulum that will swing back.

Edit: without a terrorist attack to trigger it

Bob Sugar and Salfrog like this.
  6. Tweet unavailable

what did it say?

7. It was from The Washington Post with the headline that the officer that shot "unarmed" Jacob Blake wouldn't face charges.

8. They deleted the tweet and issued a correction.

Paul in uhh and TxFrog1999 like this.
  9. Thanks for the heads up:

CORRECTION
    An earlier version of this story incorrectly described Jacob Blake as unarmed. While his family has said he was not armed when shot by police, prosecutors on Tuesday said video evidence depicts him holding a knife. The story has been corrected.

frogtwang likes this.
  10. HE scheissING ADMITTED HE HAD A KNIFE!!!!

Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

11. And you're 100% dumb as a rock. What you call murder is imbecilic.

Salfrog likes this.
  12. That’s why I always take the express lane

Salfrog and HFrog1999 like this.
  13. Put the car in drive, lift your foot off of the brake and announce that your brakes have failed, "watch out!" Then go on your merry way.

Salfrog likes this.
  14. Ames, Iowa school district having a Black Lives Matter week next week. Glad my tax dollars don't go to this crap.

https://www.ames.k12.ia.us/school-n...r-at-school-week-of-action-february-1-5-2021/

They even included the Black Villages part that even the Black Lives Matter movement removed from their website over the summer due to backlash.

I also enjoy the unapologetically black part. Could you imagine if someone said they were unapologetically white?