• The KillerFrogs

General Powell’s 13 Rules of Leadership

ftwfrog

13 rules of leadership. Four star General. Two presidential medals of freedom.

Let’s see him sell hundreds of tickets while picking a guitar at Billy Bobs….

Bringing it back to sports!!

LVH

Glad to see you continue to be a disgraceful human.

LOL at you actually believing the United States starts wars in the Middle East to "protect freedom". The US starts wars in the middle east to make money for all the defense contractors and think tanks.

I wish death upon EVERY military general, brass, and defense contractor who dragged us into 20+ years of unnecessary wars in the middle east. And for what? What did we accomplish? NOTHING.

If you think these wars are so great why don't you sign up to go shed your blood in Iraq or Afghanistan

Hilarious watching the left all of a sudden become pro war and pro middle east intervention over the last few years.

LVH

In his defense, he is but one of many complicit in that industry.

Remember obama when he was running for his first term, one of the principal planks in his platform was ending the war, bringing everyone home. Then he gets into office and discovers, THEY are not going to allow that. And so he surged instead. No wonder his pre-Pres net worth of $1.3mm surged to $200mm+ today. Of course he's not alone among politicians in having that happen. By all accounts Trumps net worth went down by about a billion, but the last Prez before him to not make significant money while in office was Harry Truman.

Eisenhower famously warned about the military industrial complex growing too big for its britches. What he didn't warn about was every other damn phase of the federal government doing the same thing. Metastasizing like a cancer, feeding on the corpse that is US.

Yep. All these corruptocrats made millions off of middle eastern war while sending rank and file military to the region to die or get their limbs blown off.

I HATE our military leadership. I HATE the pentagon brass. I HATE our politicans who supported this. I HATE AIPAC for buying politicians to support war in the region.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Yep. All these corruptocrats made millions off of middle eastern war while sending rank and file military to the region to die or get their limbs blown off.

I HATE our military leadership. I HATE the pentagon brass. I HATE our politicans who supported this. I HATE AIPAC for buying politicians to support war in the region.
You and hate seem to have a very close relationship.

illini_frog

LOL at you actually believing the United States starts wars in the Middle East to "protect freedom". The US starts wars in the middle east to make money for all the defense contractors and think tanks.

I wish death upon EVERY military general, brass, and defense contractor who dragged us into 20+ years of unnecessary wars in the middle east. And for what? What did we accomplish? NOTHING.

If you think these wars are so great why don't you sign up to go shed your blood in Iraq or Afghanistan

Hilarious watching the left all of a sudden become pro war and pro middle east intervention over the last few years.

Bro I'm a Captain in the Army lol.

I don't support war and Iraq was a mistake for sure, but you can still see the man's character despite an incredibly complex and multifaceted issue. Not like he's the one who declared war.

4 Oaks Frog

Hilarious watching the left all of a sudden become pro war and pro middle east intervention over

Careful! You are going to pop a blood vessel! Why don’t you stop holding back, and tell us how you really feel…
GO FROGS!
BEAT WVU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

Bob Sugar

Apples and oranges.

Yes Al Jazeera.

You people sure don’t let facts get in the way of your opinions do you?

Powell went before the world and accused Iraq of having specific WMD, biological weapons. The same man himself as you can see told you on an interview he did with Al Jazeera (gasp!) exactly how he was duped by our intelligence folks and that yes, what he told the world about WMD was false.

And now you want to conflate that with disability claims made by US soldiers based on Saddams use of chemical weapons against his own citizens and remnants of those chemicals scattered around Iraq. Most kfc readers prolly are stupid enough to buy your load of horse manure but Steel knows better. As does Colin Powell.
I never said what was found justified anything. Just that it is 100% false that no WMDs were ever found. I know this from personal experience of actually transporting them. But what would I know?