• The KillerFrogs

General Bowl Games Conversation

froginmn

RT was literally moving the entire time pre-snap and fell backwards before the ball was snapped. Not saying it affected the play but don't they penalize false starts?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
RT was literally moving the entire time pre-snap and fell backwards before the ball was snapped. Not saying it affected the play but don't they penalize false starts?
No.

It's Alabama.

Oh, and how about that tackle on the lone pass play? Yep. No call.

It's Alabama.

As it is, Cincy is beaten already. There oughta be a neon sign lit up: "PRISON RAPE IN PROGRESS! BLINDFOLD YOUR CHILLUNS!"

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
3rd & goal from the 9 yard line, and you run a screen? Ugh these play callers are a plague.
Hard to believe there's an OC worse than Bill O'Brien out there, but...

Cincy is gobsmacked. Sleepwalking. Meanwhile, Bama is playing with poise and firmness while displaying sound fundamentals. If I live through the 8 commercials, it will be interesting to see if Cincy can even get in their way this time.

froginmn

I've never seen an OL who moves more pre-snap than Alabama's RT Owens, #79. He's extending his body, rocking back and forth, etc. If I were Fickell I'd be in the ref's ear the entire time.

Rabidfrog

Allright Cincy, here's your moment. Bama missed a field goal. Score here, and yer still in the ball game. No score, and the bottom may drop out.