• The KillerFrogs

General Bowl Games Conversation

geefrogs

Gotta wonder how many more years Leach has in him to go through seasons like this.

He's gotta be thinking about other things and nobody would fault him. Head coach for over 20 years now.

HornyWartyToad

He was in his face for sure.
Looked to me more like he was just super fired up about the lineman getting nasty and getting his qb into the end zone that he couldn't hold back from getting crazy with the dude. Looked like positive rage for sure.
These kids look like they absolutely love SC. They are certainly playing their hearts out for him. He looks to have a great HC future.

Looked to me more like he was just super fired up about the lineman getting nasty and getting his qb into the end zone that he couldn't hold back from getting crazy with the dude. Looked like positive rage for sure.
These kids look like they absolutely love SC. They are certainly playing their hearts out for him. He looks to have a great HC future.
Yup.

LSU Game Attendee

SEC schools don’t like it when they get their ass handed to them
Did the Aggies take a loss for their “Covid issues”? Plagiarized honor codes are fun!
Run Away GIF

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Announcers were talking about the "Guaranteed Rate Bowl," but it sounded like they said, "Guaranteed Rape Bowl." I guess we all know who would be favored in that contest...