• The KillerFrogs

GDU IS AN IDIOT..READ THE RULES ON VULGARITIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
While most dont like gdu on the board, I actually do. He makes it interesting during the down times, but his arguments arent very good so I wonder why he's an attorney.

Delmonico

Semi-Omnipotent Being
QUOTE(landfrog @ Mar 3 2010, 11:26 AM) [snapback]525311[/snapback]
While most dont like gdu on the board, I actually do. He makes it interesting during the down times, but his arguments arent very good so I wonder why he's an attorney.

I've often maintained his primary purpose here is to work on those arguing skills.

gdu

QUOTE(RSF @ Mar 3 2010, 05:27 PM) [snapback]525313[/snapback]
I've often maintained his primary purpose here is to work on those arguing skills.

Why? I am not a litigator. I don't have to argue with contracts that I write.

tcudoc

QUOTE(gdu @ Mar 3 2010, 11:30 AM) [snapback]525316[/snapback]
Why? I am not a litigator. I don't have to argue with contracts that I write.

You don't have to, but I bet you do anyway.

tcudoc

For the record. as much as I dislike GDU's arguing tactics and general attitudes on this board, I think he probably got a raw deal in this instance. Probably a leftover bit of "picking on him" left over from past experiences. But, he is not always in the wrong and in general, I think he is probably a great fan of TCU just like the rest of us are.

desmith03

QUOTE(Newbomb Turk @ Mar 3 2010, 12:32 PM) [snapback]525331[/snapback]
Is it September yet?

No, but spring ball is getting closer and baseball is here!!

desmith03

QUOTE(gdu @ Mar 3 2010, 11:30 AM) [snapback]525316[/snapback]
I don't have to argue with contracts that I write.

Then you aren't negotiating enough... :tongue:

desmith03

QUOTE(HFrog71 @ Mar 2 2010, 02:05 PM) [snapback]524898[/snapback]
When he complained he was told "someone must have hacked into your account"--a red herring explanation--which added more comedy to the situation, as well as fuel to 2314's fire.

Can it really be called hacking if your password is "tcu"?

:tongue:

BelushiBob

QUOTE(RSF @ Mar 3 2010, 11:27 AM) [snapback]525313[/snapback]

If you want to work on your arguing skills here. God help you. This is the worst place to do it. Some people on here argue like pissed off 5 year olds.

2314@work

Contributor
QUOTE(tcudoc @ Mar 3 2010, 12:20 PM) [snapback]525329[/snapback]
For the record. as much as I dislike GDU's arguing tactics and general attitudes on this board, I think he probably got a raw deal in this instance. Probably a leftover bit of "picking on him" left over from past experiences. But, he is not always in the wrong and in general, I think he is probably a great fan of TCU just like the rest of us are.

Huh? :wacko:
"Great" TCU fans hate Texas.

OldSchoolFrog

Just browsed (as in - got to page 6 and jumped here) this as I have been off the board for while..... Can someone kill this, or move it to the "time out" section. This only gives me nothing to look forward to, other than how argumentative and pissy our grey hairs can get.

Nanny Nanny Boo Boo, stick your heads in Excrement..

BelushiBob

QUOTE(2314 @ Mar 3 2010, 10:20 PM) [snapback]525547[/snapback]
Huh? :wacko:
"Great" TCU fans hate Texas.

what is a great "tcu" fan? 2314 have you been to a baseball game yet??? Cause if not then I guess that makes you average.

Status
Not open for further replies.