• The KillerFrogs

Gary:,This one is on you!

Zen Moon

I like going for the win on the road. Wish we had just kicked the extra point earlier in the game. Keeping us in the game with this combination MASH unit/nursery school roster is on Gary and his staff. Kudos...

ftwfrog

Let me guess. You wanted to kick the extra point in Morgantown? You wanted to kick the extra point in Boise?? Can't have it both ways!

flyfishingfrog

Wonder if any of you dipshits that think going for the win was wrong on the road celebrated the Boise St or WVU wins?

GP always goes for 2 on the road to win and kicks it for OT at home

DeuceBoogieNights

He made the right call. You can't put that on him. You go for the tie at home and the win on the road. You didn't say this [ Finebaum ] when we beat Boise or WVU go kick rocks ass hole.

Paint It Purple

Dman890 said:
Stupid to not play for overtime. (mating between Steel & 2314) dumb
No, your are very wrong. It was wrong to go for two earlier. I guess they were using the damn points chart. Never agree with using that thing until 4th Q. Very proud of this team. Defense's best game. Multiple TDs are fun, but I still love watching TCU defense.

gskasko

Stupidest thread I've seen. Defense overachieved today. Kept us in the ballgame. Blaming the game on that decision undervalues the effort and coaching the entire game. Pull your head out.

Great effort tonight. Glad to be a Horned Frog.

LVH

ftwfrog said:
Let me guess. You wanted to kick the extra point in Morgantown? You wanted to kick the extra point in Boise?? Can't have it both ways!

That was different. Those 2 teams had explosive offenses and senior All-American caliber QBs.