• The KillerFrogs

Gary, This Has Gotten Really, Really Bad

Eight

Im shocked that our size still does not compare to most of the league.

would if when we went to a 3 man front we didn't pull a d-tackle

instead of keeping cooper and bethley on the field we go with either mathis, workman or coleman and surprise, surprise.....we can't hold up against the run

linebackers are supposedly smaller to be able to run, but they can't cover and this is such tired [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ].

same problems on offense and defense again and again and again and this isn't about youth, or covid, but we keep doing the same things again and again and they haven't been working for a while

Shorty

TCU has multiple players on the freak athlete list every year with 2x body weight benches and 3x body weight squats and strength and conditioning is the problem? Are you people the same ones blaming S&C for a rash of injuries a couple years ago?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I believe in LHCGP. I don’t believe in his assistants
I hate saying this, but after today I don’t believe in LHCGP anymore.

We can blame the assistant coaches for whatever, but at the end of the day Gary is in charge and has the final say and should be the one making the final decisions.

I can't think of any way he can justify leaving Max in the game in the 4th quarter of a game that was over. I know Max is a warrior and has all the heart in the world but that is not a good enough reason for leaving him in the game. Max has took a beating this year, get him out of the game before something bad happens. You've got 2 other qbs that you can put in the game for mop-up duty.

Leaving Max in the game lets you know that Gary is not paying attention to what is going on on the sideline during the game. He should have been yelling and chewing one of assistants asses out for that instead of yelling and ranting and raving at the players.

Pharm Frog

Ah, that's what that smirk was on Riley's face when he was interviewed and they called this game a "chess match".

I see Patterson yelling at his players and all these new coaches calmly talking to their teams and wonder if CGP is a relic of a bygone era. I don't think other teams are stealing our signal, I think they are using statistical analysis to figure out what were going to do, and we're so predictable on both sides of the ball their modeling is just incredibly accurate. Meanwhile, we're making calls based on CGP gut...

He was wearing a mask. Did he have smirky eyes or something?

Zubaz

The most concerning thing to me is whatever the heck happened at the end of the game. Punting on 4th and 1 down 23 is inexcusable, but if you are waving the white flag then so be it.

But then when OU starts taking a knee and the game is over, and you call time outs? Why?

You can't do both, and that is 100% on the head coach. Would love to get some answers on that one.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
The most concerning thing to me is whatever the heck happened at the end of the game. Punting on 4th and 1 down 23 is inexcusable, but if you are waving the white flag then so be it.

But then when OU starts taking a knee and the game is over, and you call time outs? Why?

You can't do both, and that is 100% on the head coach. Would love to get some answers on that one.

both moments when reality sets in that your legendary head coach no longer has “IT”

Horny4TCU

popsickle move IMO
Totally, but if he doesn't have the balls to fire Anderson, hire someone to do it. Do something, but Anderson has got to go.

Once we see GP let him go, we know he is in it to win it all. I want him to, just so he can have a Natty next to that nice statue. After the Natty, he can Retire on his laurels and make music like he wants to.

Moose Stuff

I'm laughing at the idea of getting answers from GP. Hell he probably doesn't have the slightest clue what he did. I'm still waiting for the real answers on what happened with Tommy Blake.

McGregor's Goat

A legendary coach who transformed a program got complacent, lost his edge, and allowed his once great staff to atrophy into dysfunction and incompetence.

I could be describing Bowden, Spurrier, Fulmer, Beamer, or others. Now the description fits Patterson. TCU is mediocre to bad for the fourth time in five years, and they're getting worse. I'm not saying it's impossible for Gary to turn things around, but history says that it's probably over for him and the only questions are how long this will take to play out and whether TCU will botch his replacement whenever they finally decide to move on.

Horny4TCU

thought that is why he brought in kill on the offensive side of the ball
I don't know if I trust Kill's decision making, if this is the product we are fielding. However, if he could get us to fire Anderson, and get Cumbie to learn how read a defense and call the right play, I'll reverse that statement.

Moose Stuff

Totally, but if he doesn't have the balls to fire Anderson, hire someone to do it. Do something, but Anderson has got to go.

Once we see GP let him go, we know he is in it to win it all. I want him to, just so he can have a Natty next to that nice statue. After the Natty, he can Retire on his laurels and make music like he wants to.

Democrats will admit that they actually really like Donald Trump before GP wins a natty at TCU. And by that I mean never.