• The KillerFrogs

Gary Releases His First Song and Music Video

Dman890

“Take a step back. To the way it was.”

I’m sure Bailey will view these lyrics as Gary clearly trying to bully black people and tell everyone that slavery was good.

Next she’ll demand his statue be removed and Gary fired.

I think we would all do better if we quit focusing on the people with the most extreme opinion and just realize there’s issues to be tackled. But a lot of it can be accomplished with minor changes in the way that we think.

BABYFACE

I think we would all do better if we quit focusing on the people with the most extreme opinion and just realize there’s issues to be tackled. But a lot of it can be accomplished with minor changes in the way that we think.
Very true.

Bailey just makes an earned fun punching bag. But I can lay off that and focus on the good.

I called a 14u girls Fastpitch scrimmage today. It was great to be back out there and seeing these kids having fun again. Games start up next week.

Pharm Frog

Very true.

Bailey just makes an earned fun punching bag. But I can lay off that and focus on the good.

I called a 14u girls Fastpitch scrimmage today. It was great to be back out there and seeing these kids having fun again. Games start up next week.

I can’t remember what age group it was when my daughter wanted to play softball but it was the first year of kid-pitch. I’ve never experienced anything nearly as horrifying on an athletic field as that sport at that age. First team to swing and put a ball in play loses. It was the only time in my parenting that I allowed my child to quit something before seeing it through to the end and it was mostly for my sanity. If nobody swung for the first five innings it was going to be 25-25 and then they’d play an extra inning to make it 30-30. I’m not sure what age that sport becomes entertaining but it was certainly after that. And....I couldn’t see that ANYONE other than a few moms and dads were actually having fun.