• The KillerFrogs

Gary I will be disappointed if you don't get yourself fined this week

Mean Purple

He'll never do it. No matter how much it is needed. There is a lot that is needed that he won't do.
He is paid all that money, but we have too many losing Big 12 losing records. He should be on the hot seat.

4th. down

Yep. Clear as day cheating.

Well, we have to view it as the Big 12 conference desperately wants a team in the playoff and OU is our best chance. In the big picture TCU means nothing as it was on Max's run against Baylor that was disallowed because Baylor also had an outside chance of making it to the playoff. Money, TV, national viewing audience, all comes into play as Joel Klatt has repeatedly stated. At the end of the day, money still drives the train.

flyfishingfrog

ESPN is pushing Alabama again now that Oregon lost

if Bama gets in over a 1 loss PAC-12 or B12 champ - it will be a travesty

they have all the check boxes used against other teams since the CFP started

no 13th data point
Weak OOC schedule
Lost best player
No top 25 wins

all they have is they are Bama and the “eye” test

should not get in over a conference champ with more wins

MTfrog5

1. The first down spot at the end.
2. Knocking Max into the bench and no penalty.
3. Intercepting the ball, then running 50 yards for an end zone celebration with no penalty.

These are just off the top of the head, but it is hard to reconcile.
Drive where we have the pick 6, on a 3rd and 1 Blacklock is ready to hit the hole but is being held in the open. They added refs to help call obvious holding. On Nooks play Washington is picked up and hog tied in the middle of the field. No holding call

Paint It Purple

Was it just me, or did the head ref seem to announce the Hurts 1st down in a rather deflated manner. I wondered if he thought Hurts was short and was then overruled by the deep state.