• The KillerFrogs

Gary Called Coward by Junior Miller

steelfrog

Tier 1
Junior spending a good 10-15 minutes calling out Gary for the cowardly decision to back out of the home and home with Ohio State.

Can you imagine having that game in the Carter?

And seeing our guys at the Horshoe would have been a life lister

DaCrief

Junior spending a good 10-15 minutes calling out Gary for the cowardly decision to back out of the home and home with Ohio State.

And seeing our guys at the Horshoe would have been a life lister

Agree with every word. Gary deserved this criticism. He ain’t perfect. This was a mistake.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
86F4B9C6-35C1-4C2B-BA79-AC37A754FA5E.gif

HToady

Having a game watching party in my backyard with 99% humidity, if we were outside, at AGC, i think we could have "gassed" them....however, the makings of a great team (such as our own) is top conditioning...which they seemed to have as well.

Smooth42

Just hope Gary realizes this mistake. No doubt, he took the Horseshoe experience away from us long time alumni that would have loved to travel there. For all the good he has brought to our program and the school. He failed on this one and also the LSU one I might add. Would have loved to have gone to Tiger Stadium as well. NO MORE JERRYWORLD PLEASE!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Junior Miller and Corby are idiots. They really have no idea why Patterson, in part, made the decision to drop the home and home series or they are so mind numbingly lazy they don't care to do the basic research or pick up a freaking phone and ask. NONE of the Ticket morons come to the Tuesday press conferences or request press passes on Saturday, they're more consumed with insipid bathroom and barstool gags to have a serious discussion on sports and only pay lip service to the Frogs because they're in the Top 25 or playing a Top 25 school.

You want to call Patterson a coward, come to the next Press Conference and say that to his face.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Junior Miller and Corby are idiots. They really have no idea why Patterson, in part, made the decision to drop the home and home series or they are so mind numbingly lazy they don't care to do the basic research or pick up a freaking phone and ask. NONE of the Ticket morons come to the Tuesday press conferences or request press passes on Saturday, they're more consumed with insipid bathroom and barstool gags to have a serious discussion on sports and only pay lip service to the Frogs because they're in the Top 25 or playing a Top 25 school.

You want to call Patterson a coward, come to the next Press Conference and say that to his face.
they are the reason I no longer listen to sports radio.I can listen to idiots anywhere and dont have to listen to the commercials