• The KillerFrogs

Garrett Riley wins Broyles Award

Gringo1873

Leave Me Alone No GIF by CBBC

LisaLT

honestly, I cannot picture Garrett Riley going to A&M. That just doesn't seem like a good fit for success no matter how much money is thrown at him. I would think he is a smart guy, and has seen how his brother has built his career. Moving around a lot before you have established enough success at the P5 level is risky. Building a program at TCU that can perform like OU did under Lincoln's direction, would assure him top status anywhere he wants to go. He should wait for the right opportunity. There certainly is no rush.

Last edited:

Outback Frog

Surely we can match money if that is the deciding factor. He is already at a better program.
I am thinking AD and friends at the top will handsomely reward Dykes and his coaching staff with a bump in pay. How much that will be I have no idea, but it won't be chump change.

SousaFrog

honestly, I cannot picture Garrett Riley going to A&M. That just doesn't seem like a good fit for success no matter how much money is thrown at him. I would think he is a smart guy, and has seen how his brother has built his career. Moving around a lot before you have established enough success at the P5 level is risky. Building a program at TCU that can perform like OU did under Lincoln's direction, would assure him top status anywhere he wants to go. He should wait for the right opportunity. There certainly is no rush.
Coach Cumbie navigated a similar path, given your notion.