• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: UAPB vs TCU

Planks

FG unit out... WTH?!

Correct decision. 3 points isn’t much, but mathematically 16-0 is significantly better than 13-0. At 16-0 opponent needs two touchdowns AND two 2 point conversions to even TIE the game. At 13-0 opponent can win the game with two touchdowns and two extra points.

Chongo94

Anyone else think it’s funny how much sunshine GP and JC blew up our butts about how good Delton looked?

Duggan looks 10x better out there and the offense moves better with him in. If he doesn’t start against Purdue then our whole coaching staff, GP included, and probably ADJD all need to be fired.

I don’t think it’s funny but I get the sentiment.

It is beyond me how anyone, that wasn’t blind at least, couldn’t see or didn’t know the realities of Delton after his years at KState. This coaching staff makes very odd decisions at times.

TX_Krötenechse

I don’t think it’s funny but I get the sentiment.

It is beyond me how anyone, that wasn’t blind at least, couldn’t see or didn’t know the realities of Delton after his years at KState. This coaching staff makes very odd decisions at times.
The most honest interview GP ever gave was in the video posted the other day about why we brought Delton in: “he was the only one who wanted to come here”

ThisIsOurTime

However this season goes (our OL, LBs and WS are awful), Duggan is going to be awesome
He could very well be but he needs to put on some weight. We need to find a way to keep him healthy because he is going to be a sitting duck at times against better defenses. Our situational awareness of both our QBs needs to improve ASAP. But who cares it is football season again. Go Frogs.

4th. down

This seems like a real bad dream, a nightmare actually. We work all spring, summer and fall and we roll this offense out against a national powerhouse?