• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: UAPB vs TCU

tcumaniac

The beer sales are already a disaster. You have to get a wrist band to buy beer. There are separate lines where to have to get a wrist band where they scan your ID before you can buy beer, and half of the lines for wrist bands have their scanners down, so the lines for the ones that are working are ridiculously long. Been standing in line for 10 minutes and I’m not even close to the front. People are getting pissed.

Pharm Frog

The beer sales are already a disaster. You have to get a wrist band to buy beer. There are separate lines where to have to get a wrist band where they scan your ID before you can buy beer, and half of the lines for wrist bands have their scanners down, so the lines for the ones that are working are ridiculously long. Been standing in line for 10 minutes and I’m not even close to the front. People are getting pissed.

Mrs Pharm had no problem getting hers and there were no lines

Frog-in-law1995

No idea what you’re taking about. I’vr just walked up and bought a beer at two different stands.

BigPurple87

[ hundin] ing already I see

Moose Stuff

Good to see you’ve taken my advice to heart.

Just think, last year this would not have been a problem