• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: The Iron Skillet, Episode 100

smufrogger

I’ve seen us have worse games than this and I’ve seen us lose to worse teams than SMU. But I’ve never seen us hand a game over like we have today. We straight up let SMU do whatever they wanted to do all day and we should be losing by much more than we are.

We can’t run it, we can’t throw deep, we can’t cover in the secondary (at all), we can’t pass rush and we can’t tackle worth a [ #2020 ]. This might be the most underperforming game I’ve seen in 20 years. And I’m starting to think Dugan isn’t very good.
Welcome to the max isn’t good club.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Well, there goes this season.

Probably for the best that we know early that we suck, and not to bother getting too worked up about the rest of the season. Considering what we've seen, I doubt we make a Bowl game so it's probably safe to start thinking about planning for a nice vacation around Christmas.

I believe it is time for GMFP to start thinking about hanging it up. This was a circled game, and no one wearing purple seems to give a crap. Doesn't matter who is not getting the job done at the positions, the Head Football Coach is ultimately responsible for the product seen on the field. What we are seeing is terrible. Sonny Dykes pulled Patterson's underwear over his head last time around. This time he put some superglue on the band before he pulled it over so it stayed stuck. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Shame, indeed.

Latest posts