• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Wildcats

smufrogger

defense did get better and take away some of what KSU wanted to do in the second half. they adjusted well.

our offense played bad. twice chance at inside their 5 and blow it.

2 other trips down their screwed by bad play calling.

if we were to be fair, we would ask what help GP is getting with hiring assistants.
News flash Gary owns the entire team and all non performing coaches.

Eight

decided to avoid the game thread ear;lier because after watching the first five minutes of the game i knew it would be like any comedy made by adam sandler the past ten years. you already know the cast of characters scheissing up, you know where the story was headed, and it just isn't even the least bit amusing anymore

am certain after watching that game a change is coming because it is obvious the offensive staff spent the entire week working on their resumes and reading ads on indeed because they damn sure didn't do anything to prepare for this game. add in the hunh and this is straight out of 2016

don't like fighting on the field, but josh foster's late hit was brought on by the non-calls by the officials on the two late hits on frogs out of bounds and the forearm shiver to morris' head in front of the official.

what bothered me the most about it was not as much the fighting is it takes a 180 lb safety to stand up for morris after the cheap shot and i don't recall one of the offensive linemen going after the kstate defender who threw the forearm. damn well know patrick morris, collins, or a few frogs in the past including this one site's wc wouldn't have put up with that crap and that says so much about this team

Last edited:

Mean Purple

News flash Gary owns the entire team and all non performing coaches.
doea he? you dont think the big donors and whiny ass academics aren't causing hurdles?

team medical staff has gotten in the way many times.

and dont get me started on the [ Finebaum ] that has gotten in the way because some bitchy lil frat guy cries to mommy and a player has to sit out.

that [ Finebaum ] adds up amd becomes problems down the road.

well, we just took that exit...

Mean Purple

decided to avoid the game thread ear;lier because after watching the first five minutes of the game i knew it would be like any comedy made by adam sandler the past ten years. you already know the cast of characters scheissing up, you know where the story was headed, and it just isn't even the least bit amusing anymore

am certain after watching that game a change is coming because it is obvious the offensive staff spent the entire week working on their resumes and reading ads on indeed because they damn sure didn't do anything to prepare for this game. add in the hunh and this is straight out of 2016

don't like fighting on the field, but josh foster's late hit was brought on by the non-calls by the officials on the too late hits on frogs out of bounds and the forearm shiver to morris' hand in front of the official.

what bothered me the most about it was not as much the fighting is it takes a 180 lb safety to stand up for morris after the cheap shot and i don't recall one of the offensive linemen going after the kstate defender who threw the forearm. damn well know patrick morris, collins, or a few frogs in the past including this one site's wc wouldn't have put up with that crap and that says so much about this team
same thing in 2019 when oline did not step in.

Eight

doea he? you dont think the big donors and whiny ass academics aren't causing hurdles?

team medical staff has gotten in the way many times.

and dont get me started on the [ #2020 ] that has gotten in the way because some bitchy lil frat guy cries to mommy and a player has to sit out.

that [ #2020 ] adds up amd becomes problems down the road.

well, we just took that exit...

define "medical staff has gotten in the way many times"

hopefully nothing like this wonderful moment from 2010

Eight

isnt that the story that turned out to be gp pissed because the doc did not give staff quick notice of the injury and the kid got back on the field, this upsetting gp because it could have hurt the kid?

not sure about that. do know this story changed a time or two or a fairly short amount of time though

CM Frog

don't like fighting on the field, but josh foster's late hit was brought on by the non-calls by the officials on the too late hits on frogs out of bounds and the forearm shiver to morris' hand in front of the official.

The o-line stood there multiple times why our backs are trying to pick up extra yards- do not try and push the pile at all - quite frankly might have caused Foster’s injury

Frogs1983

But he had 90 on first 6 carries. I really like KM. Wish we had a consistent oline and passing game so he could really show off.
Yet on first and goal our brilliant offensive brain trust has our QB with a foot injury run the ball instead of our stud RB on first and second down, then on third and what 4? Duggan rifles a 100 MPH fastball to his receiver for an incompletion.

Meacham NEVER sticks with his strongest hand, always has to try and be "cute" and it usually fails!

CM Frog

Yet on first and goal our brilliant offensive brain trust has our QB with a foot injury run the ball instead of our stud RB on first and second down, then on third and what 4? Duggan rifles a 100 MPH fastball to his receiver for an incompletion.

Meacham NEVER sticks with his strongest hand, always has to try and be "cute" and it usually fails!
Offense has had no identity for years. We can run the ball if we stick to it. Why have we never seen 6 and 33 in the same backfield? Scared it might work so they can’t dial up as many passes ??