• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Wildcats

Dogfrog

GP just gave us the hammer/nail analogy in the post game presser.

This is precisely why he’s on his way out. Cannot say the same [ #2020 ] year and year and year again without it falling on deaf ears.
Well, he said the same things for about 17 years of winning. It’s the losing that creates the deaf ears.

CM Frog

My favorite TCU play of all time.
But gp says defense is getting better- just can’t give up the big plays. And we can’t just score one td a game.

So basically he’s improving- offense isn’t.
In some ways the def played better. Having 21 , 6 and 19 play a lot makes sense. They are much better than the guys who were playing . But the big plays were the difference

LisaLT

Came back from the beach to watch the 4th qtr with Tequila in hand. Saw Morris in the game. He might be decent with some more playing time and ball handling improvement.

What. A. BEATING. I can't believe how far this team has fallen. On both sides of the ball.

Question. Was it Gary's idea to bring Meacham back? Why would you do that? Didn't he get fired from KU and TCU? [ What the heck? ] is up with that. Why does our AD allow [ Finebaum ]ty hiring decisions to be made?

Moose Stuff

Came back from the beach to watch the 4th qtr with Tequila in hand. Saw Morris in the game. He might be decent with some more playing time and ball handling improvement.

What. A. BEATING. I can't believe how far this team has fallen. On both sides of the ball.

Question. Was it Gary's idea to bring Meacham back? Why would you do that? Didn't he get fired from KU and TCU? [ What the heck? ] is up with that. Why does our AD allow [ #2020 ]ty hiring decisions to be made?
Our AD is in over his head.

Mean Purple

Question. Was it Gary's idea to bring Meacham back? Why would you do that? Didn't he get fired from KU and TCU? [ What the heck? ] is up with that. Why does our AD allow [ #2020 ]ty hiring decisions to be made?
pics, or it didn't happen

Mean Purple

how much of this is a hangover from the snowflake drama bull [ Finebaum ] we saw in 2020 fall camp? you can bet your ass he was told he had to be extra careful and not hurt their little feelings with how he gets on to them.

Mean Purple

But gp says defense is getting better- just can’t give up the big plays. And we can’t just score one td a game.

So basically he’s improving- offense isn’t.
defense did get better and take away some of what KSU wanted to do in the second half. they adjusted well.

our offense played bad. twice chance at inside their 5 and blow it.

2 other trips down their screwed by bad play calling.

if we were to be fair, we would ask what help GP is getting with hiring assistants.